Thursday 12 April 2018

Luc Holly sent me this short story. He is still looking for someone to translate his stories into English for him. If anyone can help let me know and I will put you in touch.

Men are like tea – the real strength and goodness are not properly drawn until they have been in hot water / Lillie Hitchcock Colt (1843-1929)

“What's going on in here, Bethany?”, Margaret said, raising her voice with concern. She saw John snickering, while Bethany explained angrily,” John tried to get a peek up my dress by grabbing me and when I protested he swore at me. He’s a pig! ...”

“Oh really?”, exclaimed Margaret. “John, I’ve told you time and time again about profanity and raising your voice! Now apologise to Bethany immediately and get yourself upstairs and get ready for bed. NOW!!”

John knew she meant business. He looked embarrassed at her direct order and hung his head in shame. It was obvious that he didn’t want to be punished. The thought of being sent to bed early like a small child was especially humiliating. He bowed his head and stuttered as he stuttered "s..s..sorry," in a low, meek voice.

“Call that an apology? Upstairs now!” Margaret demanded. John shuffled slowly toward the stairs dragging his feet on every step, clearly delaying as much as possible. When Margaret heard his footsteps on the top landing she excused herself and followed him up. She wanted to personally select his sleepwear.

Downstairs, Bethany smiled as she heard the sound of flesh slapping flesh closely by John’s moans of pain and weeping. She was pleased he was receiving a proper punishment as well as being sent to bed early. No doubt he had tried to refuse to wear what Margaret had selected for him to wear for bed.

A few minutes later John appeared on the stairs with Margaret right behind him. Bethany burst out laughing when she saw what Margaret had forced him to wear. His slender frame was adorned in white cotton baby doll pyjamas and fluffy slippers. 

Margaret marched a shamefaced John toward Bethany. “I don’t think Bethany heard your pathetic apology earlier so I want you to apologise the way I told you to. Now, speak clearly so everyone can hear.”

John's sister Ann walked into the room just in time to see John standing in front of Bethany in his Baby doll pyjamas. John’s face flushed in embarrassment as he began his apology.

“I’m really very sorry for my naughtiness when I behaved like a naughty little boy. I thoroughly deserved to have my bottom smacked and put into my sissy pyjamas and be sent to bed early.”

Margaret smiled, took hold of his hand and led her naughty boy upstairs to bed.


5 comments:

  1. It is good if there are still attentive and helpful neighbors! a strictpunishedhubby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I translated pleanty of stories for Luc and would be willing to do more

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janice,if you send me an email direct at wincypj@googlemail.com from a valid one of your own I can connect you.

      Delete
  3. Great to hear from Luc again John fully deserved his punishment and early bedtime in those lovely sissy baby doll pyjamas.

    ReplyDelete