Sunday 1 December 2019

A letter from Luc Holly

Dear cousin Agatha,

I hurry to reply to your nice letter, since I have to get into bed soon. 
My regular sleepy byes time is at 6 PM and it’s only 3:00, but dad is already in bed as a punishment. He answered back to Vanessa, who’s the 12 year old daughter of my stepmother Lady Juliane. I have to go to bed earlier too, because the rule is that I can’t have a later beddy-byes than dad. 

This afternoon, I’m exceptionally allowed to stay up until 4:00 for a last snack in bed before nighty-night. I’m ready for bed now and I’m writing to you in my bedroom, that I share with dad. I am wearing only a short baby-doll nightie. Dad is lying down in his cot wearing one of his long frilly nightdresses, a pink one. He also has his dummy in his mouth. He’s upset because he’s been punished. 

Before he was put into his cot, my 12 year-old. stepsister Vanessa, was allowed to spank his bottom and he had a half-hour corner time wearing only his nightgown. Now he isn’t sobbing more and is already half asleep. He’ll be confined to bed during the rest of today and more all day tomorrow Sunday. Since I didn’t misbehave, I’m quite lucky to have to go to bed only at 4:00 today and after lunch tomorrow. 

I know you’re astonished that a 19 year old boy like me has still a bedtime, and such an early one. That’s since dad married Lady Juliane. She’s now the owner and manager of dad’s former company. She’s also the boss at home. We have to strictly respect her domestic rules. Dad has the same bedtime as mine. 

You’re probably curious about knowing how I obey her rules. Of course, I was at first very frustrated and annoyed, but dad agreed with his new wife and approved of the change of life she imposes on both of us. Besides, before he remarried, I worried him very much. I was really a bad boy who accumulated stupid mistakes. 

Being put to bed early with all my clothes under lock and key, prevents me from disobeying and from doing stupid things. And since dad has to obey the same rules, I couldn’t say I was too old to have an early bedtime. At present, I’m used to my new discipline. I  have become a really obedient boy, I fall asleep easily as soon as I’m tucked into my cot. 

My girlfriend Alex, was at first annoyed because I could meet her only during the weekend and until 5:00 PM at the latest, bedtime for me and dad. Now she approves of my step-mothers regime and ensures I’m back home and in bed wearing my nightclothes on time. On my 19th birthday, she gave me the pretty baby-doll nightie I wear now and she put me and dad to bed straight after our afternoon snack. 

You’re maybe interested about our bedroom? It’s called, “the nursery” because both dad and I have to sleep in cots. Mine is white and his is pink. Each of us has his own doll, his own soft toy, and his own dummies. My doll is named “Heidi”. My soft toy is a little dog called “Foxy”. I sleep every night (or by day, when Lady Julianne or Miss Julia want that or when they have to punish one or both of us) with the two toys and a pacifier. The walls of our “nursery” are pink and white, with blue and yellow childish patterns. Our nanny Miss Julia brings us meals, usually in bed just before sleepy byes. We eat baby food in jars and we drink farmer milk in baby bottles. Of course, Nanny covers each of us by a bib. If one of us messes his bed clothes or his crib, he his punished… and the other too so we eat very, very carefully.  

Now, Miss Julia is coming in the nursery. It’s already 3:45 PM, so I have to stop my letter and get into bed at once. I kiss you tenderly, dear Agatha. Please kiss also Aunt Vicky from my part.  I see that dad sits now in his cot. He says he sends kisses also. For him, the weekend is already finished and mine is much shortened. 

See you soon, I hope. Of course I can’t visit you, because of the timetable I’ve to enforce. But I could maybe be allowed to invite you to come here. I would probably have to stay in my cot while you visit, but you can sit for a while at my bedside for a chat. I will look forward to it. 

Jordan (and Luc)

33 comments:

  1. Great to hear from Luc and Jordan again. Seems like they are both settled into their early bedtime regime and lovely nightclothes. I look forward to hearing more from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having the 12 year old in there is not appropriate and they both need to be bare bottom for the spanking strap. First from step mummy, then his girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot agree more.

      Delete
    2. Agreed. Both of them tanning their bottoms with a strap.

      Delete
  3. Lucky boy...hope they both wear nappies as that long in bed, accidents will inevitably happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, a diaper would be need for the both of them. Rubber pants also. With a 4:00 p.m. bedtime, that is a long time in bed without peeing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anybody know what has happened to Mogg Stories?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No updates since December

      Delete
    2. weird, never like that

      Delete
  6. Does anyone know what has happened to Wincy Will?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I noticed that wincy has gone quiet. I messaged him but no reply - I think that he had been into hospital a few times last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I messaged him also some time ago. I hope he is well! Really miss his posts and the stories from contributors.

      Delete
  8. Really miss the updates from this blog.

    I hope it returns soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really hope Wincy is alright. It is strange that there has not even been an update on that. By now I am assuming the blog has no future which is an awful shame. Hope I am wrong

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well John,, maybe you could keep it going by writing some pyjamaring stories that we could comment on?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seems like this is the end...

    ReplyDelete
  12. It does indeed seem like this is the end of the blog. I e-mailed Wincy on the 3rd of the month and received no reply. That and the fact that in almost 10 months no posting or update has been made by him leads me and I hope I am wrong that either he is so seriously ill he is unable to post or even worse. I really hope that this is not the case and that he has instead just lost interest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, you are a stalwart of this blog so why not continue the spirit of it John? You could post some pyjamaring stories and we could comment and add our own

    ReplyDelete
  14. I could post early bedtime, bed punishment and female domination stories (with Luc and Jordan, John and Mikael ...)
    Is somebody interested? How could we proceed?

    I wish the best for Wincy, but...

    Luc Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Luc
      It would be great to have more of your stories posted. I would certainly be more interested. I would imagine it would be necessary to set up a new blog. I don't see how you could post any on this site.
      Unfortunately for a variety of reasons including not been very tech saffy I am not in a position to set up and monitor such a blog. Hopefully there may be others who are followers and contributors to the site who may be in a position to take up Wincy's mantle.

      Delete
  15. After school I like fun things and also of meaningful things until my normal bedtime .
    If you know that with wan dicispline with which I myself harm one punishment is the teacher and my punishment for me is naughty behavior and lack of discipline: early to bed. Early bedtime punishments if I don't stick to agreements, Then I can pursue the goals. Some people like me are correct this extra motivation point and precisely this extra discipline are needed to continue with what they want to achieve. A few evenings at 17.30 pm for punishment going to bed will get through to me in such a way that every time I have to motivate myself for what I have trouble with. But it is certainly in my ability. The days of early bedtime punishments are after school so I get home am in my own spare hours Early bedtime is punishments dependent From what I did wrong 1 or more days to a maximum of 7 days. One week of punishment. Early bedtime punishments is now always at 17:30 pm. .

    .................... ..............


    just told. that I will from Monday 9-11 to Sunday 15-11'2020 5:30 pm just after dinner one sent to bed early all week become at 17:30 pm. Reason: Repeated lack of school discipline and punishment too often during role-playing at school Naughty adult schoolboy punishments for going to bed early



    Early bedtime punishments is an efficient way to discipline for my adult schoolboy

    Now today again early bedtime punushment for week 7 days
    17 h after the winner

    10 until 16 decembre 2020

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I hope that you will be made to wear sensible traditional striped pyjamas for your punishment?

      Delete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The week's punishments early to bed was re-started for repeated poor school discipline on December 14 and Now through Sunday, December 20, 2020 Adult schoolboy Role-playing at school classes are taught serially. When the school roleplay finishes at 15 p.m. I
    immediately have to take off my clothes and shorts and put on some pajamas. 5 pm dinner and going to bed as punishment. 17:30 pm

    Adult schoolboy

    ReplyDelete
  18. In the spirit of Wincy and his Aunt, Miss Jacobson, there is a story on a blog called 'Pyjamatime' and focusses on the pyjamaring of worthless males........

    ReplyDelete
  19. https://pyjamastime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. brutal behavior towards my partner / teacher on December 29, 2020 was punished with spanking on my bare buttocks and sent to bed at 16:30 pm as punishment. but I have learned my lesson

    ReplyDelete
  21. Naughty adult schoolboy3 January 2021 at 20:20

    Early bedtime punishments
    for week 7 days morning evening
    and thiss post after


    I and the same Teacher
    is also an ageplay caretaker

    I have too often this week
    got punished for something

    So the Miss thought
    it's time for a harder one
    approach

    I have to go all week from tomorrow evening
    Monday 4-1-2021 to Sunday 10-1-2021
    for punishment a whole
    week when school out
    is within half an hour
    immediately to bed as punishment

    School is out at 4:30 pm

    Immediately put on shower pajamas

    Eat bread because we eat hot food in the afternoon. And must be at 5 pm
    as punishment to the Miss's bed.

    Bummed but I put myself at a disadvantage
    so the teacher then punishes

    ReplyDelete
  22. today for lack of proper study discipline. From my wife who teacther school roleplay is hard and had a lot of spanking on my bare bottom and have early bedtime punishment today saterday and morning sonday. My early bedtime punishment is this two evening at 18 pm.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a lovely site - and so sorry to see no updates for several years. I can only hope that it is lack of interest rather than health issues in these odd times in which we are living that is responsible.

    ReplyDelete
  24. If you like this site you might like this: https://pyjamas-fantasies.blogspot.com/?m=1&zx=59e8dc4fba60ccf7

    ReplyDelete
  25. My wife who I must call Mommy when she decides I need a spanking has added pajamas and early bedtime to my punishment. My jammies as she calls them I will wear after a spanking, no matter time of day. I have been given a bath prior to bedtime. Others have seen me, and I must say that I have been a naughty little boy and Mommy spanked me. Jack

    ReplyDelete