Wednesday 11 April 2018

I received this from Walter. I hope he won't mind me saying that I had to tidy up the spelling and punctuation but I tried not to change his words as it is his story. I think he is to be congratulated for having the courage to write. (Picture is by me)

Dear Mr Wincy

I am ashamed of my own feebleness in being unable to change my own circumstances and I feel as though I am not much of a man but I have been reading your blog for a long time and have plucked up the courage to tell you that your blog comforts me by knowing I am not the only man who is dominated by his mother.

When I was a young, if I had earned a spanking, it was always
administered whilst I was dressed in pyjamas. My mother would require me to put on my pyjamas regardless of the time of day and she would put me over her knee and spank me with her spanking slipper.

Sadly, this state of affairs still exists even though I am now in my mid thirties.

Only recently I was undressed and put into my pyjamas for a spanking because I brought home the wrong kind of eggs. Mother never listens to my explanations.

Since I was a boy my pyjama bottoms were never lowered, in those days my pyjama bottoms were kept up with a cord and were usually tied trapping the pyjama jacket hem inside the bottoms, so lowering then was quite difficult and I still have to wear the same type of pyjamas.

As a boy, when my spanking was over I would be crying but my mother would still expect me to thank her and apologise for whatever naughty thing I had done to warrant my spanking in the first place, I would then be put to bed.

As I have mentioned, this could be at any time of the day and I was once in bed before tea.

As you can imagine, it was very difficult to ‘cut the apron strings’ and I remain living with my mother even though I am well into my thirties and I continue to be put into my pyjamas for spankings and put to bed early.

Respectfully yours

Walter

3 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from Walter I look forward to hearing more bout his pyjama spankings and early bedtimes Just the way all young men should be brought up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has your mother invested in a strap as mine has?

    ReplyDelete