Friday 27 April 2018

Kept in Pyjamas by my Aunt

I have been quite poorly recently and was invited to spend time convalescing at my aunts, by invited of course I mean ordered. Promising to be there at four, it was only just after twenty past when I drove into her drive. Upon my arrival, it was obvious aunty was in a distressed state. I was upbraided for being late and worrying her by not calling. (She always thinks I will have been in an accident) 

Aunty proclaimed I was looking 'tired and peaky' and used her no-nonsense voice to order me straight upstairs to take a bath, she ignored my protests that I had showered before I departed and as usual, I was overruled and quickly found myself turning on the taps.

After only ten minutes soaking, aunty barged in and insisted on taking charge of my ablutions. She always maintains I don't wash my boy areas well enough and taking the sponge from my hands, proceeded to clean between my legs and then pulled my foreskin back to clean,"where little boys forget". I immediately protested and shouted out what aunty calls 'naughty words'.

For my outburst, the flannel was re-soaped and thrust into my mouth. "Naughty boys who say naughty words get their mouths washed out and earn a smacked bottom." She scolded, as I attempted not to swallow the soapy water that was swishing around my mouth.

"Come along, upsy-daisy," she sang as she removed the bath plug. The water gurgled away as she hoisted me out of the bath. Grabbing a towel from the radiator she gently massaged my skin dry. Aunty was very gentle and the warm towel soon had me almost dry but as she dabbed between my legs I gave out a small cry.

"Ouch." Aunty slapped away my hand and examined me more closely. "Are you drying yourself properly?" she queried. Your skin is chaffed, aunty will have  to put some cream on for you."

A pair of my 'visiting pyjamas' was warming on the bedroom radiator as aunty led me in by the hand. Quickly she guided my arms into the sleeves and buttoned me into the paisley winceyette pyjama jacket before indicating for me to lie on the towel she had lain on the bedspread.

"Legs up." Before I knew it my legs were thrust vertically upwards. "Hold that position." She ordered as she prised open the lid of a tub of Sudocrem.

"Aunty no!" Taking no notice she held my legs aloft with one hand and smeared cream all over my scrotum, penis and between my legs until she was satisfied.

"It's a good job I noticed, I shall have that skin problem completely cured before you leave."

She lowered my legs slightly and manoeuvred my feet into the pyjama bottoms and raising them. "Up," she said and I obediently lifted my bottom so that she could pull the pyjamas up over my bottom.

Standing beside the bed she tucked my pyjama jacket into the waist of the bottoms and pulled back the bedclothes. "In you get. It's bedtime for you."

"But aunty it's only five o'clock," I protested glancing at the bedside clock.

"Late enough for little boys who are not well and don't know how to look after their pee-pee area."She replied tucking me in and telling me to take a nap and that she would bring me up some soup a little later.

I had been at my aunt's for less than an hour and I had been bathed and put into pyjamas then tucked into bed. Could it possibly get worse?









1 comment:

  1. You are a lucky boy to be so well looked after by your Aunty No more complaining and go to sleep.

    ReplyDelete