Tuesday 24 June 2014

Luc's story continues with daddy having to apologise to his neighbour Ingrid in a most embarrassing manner.


                                       DADDY HAS TO APOLOGISE

My wife came back home from town before 3:45, we had finished our baby meal. I was just leaving the bathroom after I had brushed my teeth and I was ready to go back to bed. I hoped I’d be in bed and asleep before she returned so I could avoid her anger. She asked why I was already wearing my pyjamas. I answered that Jordan and myself had been sent to bed in the early afternoon, by her mother.

When my son in turn went to the toilet he was sulking and upset because he was in bed wearing his childish pyjamas. He told her, whining again, that it was early beddy-byes for us because my mother-in-law Maryse had to punish me, but that he hadn't done anything wrong to deserve punishment. 

She asked me harshly what I‘d done to be in my pyjamas so early and tucked into beddy-byes. I stammered that I didn’t know why I was punished but since her mom was in charge of us in her absence, it was right to obey her and to put my pyjamas on and get into bed when she ordered. I added shyly, "Sorry, but it’s sleepy-bye for us, so we have to go back to bed… I…I have still to tuck Jordan up before we sleep until tomorrow."

I thought that she’d let us go quietly back to bed since it was her mother who had given us our early pyjama and bedtime punishment. Instead, she became angry, gave me a slap on my bottom and said. "Naughty little husband, how dare you tell lies to me. Don't take me for a fool. Mother would have a good reason to bed punish you!"

My son sniggered and for that my wife gave him a slap too, right on his pyjama clad bottom and told him. "You, off to bed now! You are no better than your father!" He yelled and scurried off to bed holding his sore bottom.
My wife called her mother for an explanation. Maryse reported what she saw me doing with Ingrid our neighbour, except she exaggerated everything. Hearing her mothers words, Julianne became more angry, she lowered my pyjamas bottoms then, taking me across her knee, spanked me severely with her strong arms.

Then she told me to go and fetch my soft toy, Mr Bunny, and my dummy from the bedroom and not to forget to wear my slippers. My wife ordered me to put my dummy in my mouth then she took me by the ear, dragging me downstairs. I had no choice but to follow her. When she opened the front door, I took my dummy out to ask where we were going. "Get that dummy back in, shut up and march." She ordered, giving me a spank. She paused only long enough to tie my dummy in place before she resumed her march. I felt acutely embarrassed, being marched along, outdoors, in broad daylight, wearing my girlish baby pyjamas, with a dummy tied in my mouth and holding a stuffed-rabbit. 

I suddenly realised, my wife, who was dressed very severely in a white blouse and a dark suit, was taking me to our neighbours house. I started to whine though my dummy only allowed me to make a babyish, "mmmmphhh", muffled sound and I only got spanked again for my impudence, this time three spanks on my bottom with the palm of her hand.
"Oh, you can whine, you naughty boy, Ingrid will hear and see what kind of womaniser you are, nothing but a little cry-baby!
At Ingrid’s front door, I tried once more to speak and remove my dummy, but my wife gave me another slap, this time on the face. She rang the doorbell. It felt as if hours passed before the door was opened. My sexy neighbour stood, staring at us in disbelief. At first speechless, she recovered, to say cheerfully.

"Oh, my dear Julianne, how are you? Oh, Luc, I’ve already seen your pretty pink pyjamas and those childish bedroom slippers, haven't I? This afternoon when your step mom sent you to bed as a punishment and your son also was sent to beddy-byes early because of you. Oh and what a lovely stuffed rabbit you have, you look so sweet and babyish. Not like a real man at all."

My wife told  Ingrid she had bought me over to her because of my childish behaviour that afternoon and that I begged her forgiveness. My wife told her I was going to apologise humbly and sincerely for  behaving like a silly, childish,  naughty little boy.

Julianne untied my dummy and I murmured shyly. "I…I’m very sorry…."

Ingrid appeared taken aback. "That’s all I get, that's not a humble apology is it?" 

My wife again gave me a slap on the face and, twisting my ear again, forced me to kneel. She ordered me to repeat her words. "I, a silly, naughty little boy humbly beg your forgiveness for my disrespectful behaviour towards you Madame. I am genuinely and sincerely sorry. I promise I’ll never do anything like that again. My lovely stepmother rightfully punished me by making me wear these babyish pyjamas and putting me to bed early as befits a naughty little boy. It would be very generous of you if you were to forgive me my foolish behaviour."

Ingrid tried not laugh and said she would forgive me if I would carry on with my punishment and submit strictly to the bed punishment imposed on me. Also I had to apologise to my son for him suffering the same bed punishment because of my actions. I promised, then my wife noticed it was near 4:15 and time I was tucked  back up. I was relieved to avoid this embarrassing situation and agreed with my wife's decision.

I even dared to say shyly, "You‘re right, Julianne, it’s sleepy-bye time for me since I am under early bedtime punishment. Besides, Jordan has already been in bed a long time and he won't like it if I’m not in bed too, since I am the cause of his punishment."
However, unluckily for me Ingrid neighbour offered my wife a coffee. I was mortified when she accepted and even more so when I was not offered  a drink, but was instead given corner time! I had to stand, facing the living room wall, holding my stuffed toy Mr Bunny, for almost half an hour, until both the women finished their drinks.
Before we left, my wife suggested Ingrid should spank me for my naughty behaviour and she accepted the offer at one. She ordered me to lower my pretty pyjama bottoms then patted her lap, I lay across it then she gave me ten strong spanks, so hard were they that I started to cry and begged her to stop. Tearfully I put my pyjamas back on before my pitiless wife dragged me back home, again by the ear. My poor bottom was red-hot and I was unable to stop crying.

Julianne still dragged me upstairs before putting me to bed with no cream for my burning bottom and no tissue for my tears. My son awoke because of the noise and my sobs. He asked Julianne. "Why is dad crying like a baby?"

She replied harshly that our dear neighbour had administered a good spanking that he thoroughly deserved, and she continued, if you don’t be quiet and snuggle down facing the wall you’ll suffer the same fate at my hands. Jordan obeyed immediately while I of course had to lie face downward. My son risked  punishment all the same to ask his stepmother if he would have to stay in beddy-byes all day tomorrow too, a Sunday.

She replied, "Yes, baby. Since I feel sorry for your daddy in spite of what he did, you’ll be in bed like him, to keep him company. Now, nighty-night, I don't want to hear a murmur from either of you or else!"
                                                                                                                                                                                       

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful stuff. Please keep them coming. I just love the whole scenario of the father and son in their girlish pyjamas getting early bedtime punishments.Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stories and good to see more. When do they wear their nighties? It seems like a shortie or babydoll would be more convenient when spanking naughty boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no doubt they would look totally ridiculous in baby doll pyjamas.

    ReplyDelete