Saturday 21 June 2014

Luc's new story. Father and son both punished with an early bedtime


 Here is Luc's new story. I have taken the liberty of tidying it up a bit. I can't imagine how hard it is to write  a story in a foreign language.


I was chatting with a neighbour, a sexy woman I  have known for years. My stepmother saw us and didn’t view the flirtation favourably. She called out to me, loudly ordering me to come in and go to bed straightaway. I was of course terribly ashamed but I knew I had to obey her. I blushed, stammered an excuse and took my leave of my astonished, but amused neighbour. When I had my pyjamas on a few minutes later, but before I got into bed, I asked my step mom in which room I had to go to be tucked in.  She replied that it was to be in the one Jordan, my son slept in. He was being allowed to play tennis in the backyard with his young stepsisters and two of their friends until his usual, early bedtime. I told my stepmother that he should know I was being sent to bed early as a punishment and would be sleeping in his bedroom and asked her to tell him that I wouldn’t be able to join him as I had promised.

She replied that he had better go to bed early too, and she ordered me to go and get him. I protested. I’d deserved to be punished with an early bedtime but not my son, and moreover I was already in  my pyjamas ready for bed. She replied curtly that it was up to her and not for me to decide on his bedtime.

"It’s usual for the naughty boy to wear pyjamas when being bed punished, isn’t it?" She asked, then told me to hurry up and fetch him. I put my slippers on and went down to the tennis court wearing my pink, feminine pyjamas and bedroom slippers

One of the twins saw me first. When she burst out laughing, my son turned around and saw me. The others girls also roared with laughter, seeing me ready for bed in my pyjamas so early in the afternoon. My son was at first speechless, then he asked me with a small voice what had happened. I confessed shamefully that my stepmother had sent me to bed as a punishment because she caught me flirting with our neighbour while my wife wasn’t there. I explained that my stepmother wanted him to got to bed now too, even earlier than our compulsory bedtime and even though he hadn't been a bad boy like I had been. He started to cry and threw his racket to the ground in anger, but in reality he had no choice but to follow me, dragging his feet with the girls mocing voices ringing in our ears.

When we got back home, me in my pink pyjamas, my neighbour asked why my son was in tears. I stammered he had to go to bed too. "Was he also disobedient?" She asked smiling.

"No, he has not done anything wrong but he has to go to bed now because we are to sleep in the same room and the room is to be locked."

She told us she was sorry that we had been given an early beddy-byes because of her, then  she wished us nite-nite, laughing.

While my still upset son undressed and put on his pyjamas, I got our beds ready. My stepmother became impatient and rushed upstairs to check whether or not we were in bed yet. My son was in bed, but I wasn’t because I was getting ready to close the shutters. The window was wide open and my sexy neighbour could see me.

Step mom gave me two slaps on the face and three more on the bottom then shouted "Off to bed now  naughty boy… I hope at least you haven’t forgotten your potties. And has your whining son his teddy bear?"
My son murmured,  "yes, Madame,“ and I only nodded because I was also about to cry as I got into bed.  Before she closed our shutters to block out the bright sun out, stepmother calmly told  the neighbour from the window that, "boys need early bedtime and pyjama discipline, especially the one’s who believe they are old enough to flirt with a neighbour."

The woman replied laughing. "You’re right. An older naughty boy like your son-in-law certainly worries you and your daughter.“

"Oh sure. We are get peace and quiet when both of them are well tucked up… Sorry, but now I’ve to prepare them for sleepy-byes.“

The neighbour laughed again and replied, "so it will be a restful good afternoon for you …goodnight to both the boys!“

After she got us tucked tightly up in bed, she put our dummies in our mouths, turned the baby monitor on and the light off. She ordered us to stay quiet since my wife will return soon.

Before I fell asleep a few minutes later, I could still hear my stepmother and the woman chatting. My stepmother explained her that we had potties because we are locked in our bedroom and dummies because they help soothe us to sleep more easily.

Our neighbour agreed, laughing. I confess I felt at once ashamed and aroused.



10 comments:

  1. Dear Wincy

    Thank you very much for tidying up my deplorable prose. I've a great satisfaction to re-read its after your apposite redactionnal treatment :-)
    Please, if you consider they could be interesting, do take the same liberty with my next posts.

    Congratulations and many thanks for your blog.
    Sincerely.

    Luc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear Luc is back. I translated many of his previous stories....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful story. Love the whole premise of the son been sent to bed early in the afternoon with his father, I presume he also wore nice pink feminine pyjamas. Really loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luc is back and Wincy has been posting more often. This summer is looking better. Thanks for translating an d editing and I hope Luc passes on the rest of his work. Sorry to be such a stranger but recreational surfing time has been tight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @John:
    At that period, Jordan wore a childish pyjamas, a blue, a yellow or a white with bibs and rattles as patterns. But today, he has to go to bed wearing a feminine nightie.

    @Vlad:
    "I hope Luc passes on the rest of his work". I'd like but I don't how to proceed.

    @Wincy:

    OTHERS STORIES ARE READY TO BE POSTED.
    COULD I HAVE AN ADRESS MAIL?
    MINE IS: luc.holly@bluewin.ch

    Greetings to everybody.

    Luc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luc, if Wincy is willing to keep editing and posting your stories, then emailing them to Wincy to put on this blog seems like the best way. I am willing to help you with translating and editing as well, my email is nray999@yahoo.com my French is not very good , but I did experiment with machine translated versions of stories you ousted in French on the old Google group and I could turn it into good English.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If anyone has anything they think is suitalbe for the blog then send it to me here at, wincypj@googlemail.com. If I post it I will give the sender full credit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am an expert in translation and I have translated all of Luc's works in the past. Most of you know me because of that. Would love to help...

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, Luc, you have the support of wincy and Bethanne. You have the following of me and loads of other people. Please tell us more about your life (and that of your friend, John!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know, Luc has retired from the early bedtime scene and entered a monastery to reflect on earlier discretions..

      Delete