Monday 16 June 2014

Another letter from Pyjama Punishment Monthly. I think Nanny Smackottom is quite upset with this correspondent.




Dear Nanny Smackbottom

I am humiliated regularly by my wife, her sister and my mother-in-law. Every afternoon when I return home from work I am stripped and bathed by my mother-in-law. I am taken downstairs again and made to put on ladies pyjamas. These are the granny variety, pink winceyette floral ones that button to the neck with a Peter-Pan collar. I also have to wear fur collared pink slippers too. I have to help prepare the evening meal and frequently receive a smacked bottom for various indiscretions. After we have eaten and I have washed up the dishes my wife and mother-in-law make me answer the door to her various ladies groups who meet at our house every night. Her sister is usually the first to arrive and I must curtsey and say, "good evening Aunty Susan, please may I take your coat?" I have to repeat this to all the visitors and once I have put away the coats I report back to my wife. She usually takes me across her lap and lowers my pyjama trousers to smack my bare bottom. When she has finished I must curtsey and thank her for my spanking and then say good night to all the ladies. Then my mother-in-law takes me by the hand and puts me to bed at 7pm. I think you will agree this is quite humiliating.

A very disgruntled husband

Dear Disgruntled

I think you have quite a nerve writing to me to complain about your so called humiliation. You are such a coward you would not even sign your name. Let me tell you that if I was your Nanny you would know what a humiliating experience was. Does your wife and MIL know you have written to me to complain? I think not. If I could I would come around personally to tell them what you have done and I would bring some new pyjamas for you to wear as well. Then you would really find out what it is to be humiliated in your pretty pyjamas. How does a trip to the shops wearing your pink pyjamas sound? Or a walk in the park to feed the duckies? I bet everyone would enjoy seeing you in your jimmy-jams, don't you? Back home early so you can entertain everyone with a few songs and nursery rhymes before a bedtime spanking administered by all the ladies present, then it would be bedtime for you at 6pm. How does that sound you ungrateful sissy?

Nanny Smackbottom (Very angry!)

2 comments:

  1. Sound’s to like you could be in hot water master X.
    But I tend to agree with you. Occasionally I find my self red faced and red bottom too. A few weeks ago I foolishly accepted an invitation to join my work mates for a few beers after work. I got home about 7.30 and by 8.00 I was in facing the corner wearing an winceyette night gown, pink panties and waiting for a very a sound slippering. So believe me I understand embarrassment and I kind of hope you get away with your complaint but don’t fancy your chances. Regrettably for naughty boys like us, the truth more often than not does eventually come out.
    Good luck master X

    Lance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Wincy

    I have a story ready to post... but I don't how to proceed :-(
    Could you help me ? ;-(
    Others stories are still to translate.

    Greetings.

    Luc

    ReplyDelete