Saturday 28 April 2012

More responses from the correspondence originally published in Pyjama Punishment Monthly



Dear all, 
 
Well I must say my son appears to have taken leave of his senses. On Saturday his Nana and Aunt Beatrice arrived unexpectedly early. With them was eleven-year-old Alice who was being looked after by my sister. Alice immediately shouted out a cry of recognition. It appeared she was in the first year of my son’s school. My son of course had no knowledge of such a junior pupil. I suggested a game of ‘Ring a Rosie’s’ for the pair of them, and indeed, Alice was soon laughing and enjoying herself twirling around and falling down. For some reason my sixteen-year-old son appeared to be less enthusiastic and I had to threaten him on more than one occasion with a spanking to remind him to play nicely.
 
At 2:15pm I approached them and told my son to go upstairs and fetch his pyjamas, 
as it was time for him to get ready for bed. I informed Alice that they could play a less 
boisterous game once I had put my son in his pyjamas ready for bed. Imagine my 
surprise when he flatly refused to obey me, saying such nonsense as he was to old to
 be wearing pyjamas. You can imagine the shock I felt at being shown up in such a
 manner in front of guests. I was so I took down his shorts and put him across my lap 
for a spanking. He was not at all pleased to be spanked in front of everyone but I 
ignored his cries and sent Alice off on an errand to his sisters’ room to fetch some 
punishment pyjamas. 
She returned with my son in full-blown tantrum mode and I had to elicit help from his
Nana and Aunt to remove the remainder of his clothing as he wriggled and squirmed to avoid our grasp. All to no avail as I was determined that he was going be put to bed immediately!
 
’How do you like having to wear these pyjamas?’ I asked, as Beatrice and I held his 
legs while his Nana dressed him in the pyjama bottoms. There were more frantic efforts to escape as he realized he was being put into his sister’s pair of white, soft brushed cotton pyjamas emblazoned with pink rosebuds. We held him as my mother buttoned him into the pyjama top, fastening the top button to enhance the effect of the pretty Peter Pan collar. How he sobbed as I made him kiss everyone night-night including Alice before asking her to help me tuck him into bed even though it was only 2:30pm. What a story she would have to tell at school on Monday!
 
On Sunday morning, as a punishment, he was given his bath by his sisters and put 
straight back to bed in a long pink winceyette nightie. I told him that because of his babyish behavior his sister’s would put him to bed as soon as he came in from school, homework and meals would be attended to in bed. I also told him to expect to spend future weekends confined to bed all day. Furthermore he would wear little girl pyjamas or nighties at all times when in the house until I decided otherwise.
 
Do you think I have been too harsh on him perhaps or even too lenient?  
 
Your opinions are always welcome
 
Gertrude Kirchgarten.

1 comment:

  1. He got the punishment he deserved, there is no doubt about that and the humiliation of been dressed in sissyish pyjamas will certainly teach him a lesson. For the future there is no doubt that he should be dressed at all times in the house in girls pyjamas the more feminine and juvenile the better but should be allowed up during the mornings at weekends and then put to bed around 2 just after lunch. A daily bedtime spanking should also be introduced to his regime given by one of his sisters over there knee.

    ReplyDelete