Sunday 17 June 2018

My weekend of pyjama punishment at my aunts.

Having been under the weather again early last week I arrived at my aunt's on Wednesday evening. Almost immediately I felt better than I had and decided to take a stroll into the village and visit the local hostelry for a refreshing beer. 

Unfortunately, Mrs Jacobson was having none of it and suggested to my aunt that instead of alcohol, I needed a weekend of strict pyjama discipline and early bedtimes. 

My aunt readily agreed and after a bath, I was woman-handled into a pair of striped winceyette pyjamas, this, however, was just the beginning and despite my frequent objections I spent the weekend being changed into various pyjamas both male and female. 

Each time I was the recipient of a fresh pyjamaring I was given a time-out to be served with hands on my head before being tucked into bed.



Corner time on Wednesday afternoon in my striped winceyette pyjamas that I had packed followed by an early bedtime instead of a visit to the village pub 



My aunts book club members admired my
blue Paisley winceyette pyjamas as I endured a very public corner time on Thursday  morning 

Red oversized Paisley winceyette pyjamas for supper at Mrs Jacobson's on Thursday before bedtime at 4.30


Mauve flannelette footed pyjamas. Miss Jacobson thought it was chilly on Friday afternoon so I was dressed in footed pyjamas for afternoon tea in the garden



Aunty made me wear one of her pink frilly winceyette nighties for my afternoon nap on Saturday


In my nightie and dressing gown after my nap



Ready for bed at 5 pm on Saturday afternoon wearing pink floral flannelette pyjamas. Miss Jacobson says I suit frilly cuffs and collars and she will try and find more pyjama like these for me.



9 comments:

  1. You are so lucky. What a wonderful pyjama collection. I especially like the footed ones and the pink nightie. Your Aunty spoils you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you enjoy footed pyjamas John? Those green floral ones are from Sears, I have had them for a number of years and the winceyette material becomes softer with each wash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a couple of one piece pyjamas that are footed Wincy and find them very comfortable in winter time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weekend detentions I so hated my Wife would tell me on a Friday night after putting me to bed at 630pm that Saturday and Sunday
    young man because of your bad behaviour this week you will be doing chores and spells in the corner hands on head.

    So on a Saturday I would be woken up at 7am be given a morning bath and put into a new pair of pyjamas or a little girls nightdress,and I would be doing chores ironing,cleaning after each chore I would be taken to the corner and have my hands placed on my head minimum time was 30 minutes to an hour just standing there like a naughty little boy,not dareing to move as if I did I would have my nightdress lifted up or pyjama bottoms pulled down and given the Strap across the back of my legs,and my corner time would start again,so I soon learnt to keep very still,my wife of course would have her friends round who saw me standing in the corner,Oh dear has Phillip been a naughty boy again,my wifes reply would be yes he has and he is spending the whole weekend in detention,it was my wifes best friend who suggested that I should have a baby sitter so my wife could go out and enjoy herself,what a good idea I will phone my Mother to see if she is free which always filled me with dread as my Mother in Law use to take great pleasure in dealing with me,and always found a reason to put me over her knee,I once dared answer her back and used a naughty word next thing I knew I was being led to the bathroom by my ear and had a 15 minute mouth soaping followed by being taking to my bedroom put across my bed for a good Slippering Bottom bared,and my upper and lowe thighs oh how that slipper stung,when I was sobbing and crying I was put straight to bed

    Other weekend detentions I would spend in my school short trousers and uniform and be sat at my school desk and made to write lines all day both days before going to bed

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW. Your wife and your mother in law. I get mouth soapings also. I hate them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi yes having my mouth washed out with soap was horrid I have had that punishment a few times for answering back,arguing and for using naughty words,which was always followed up with having my naughty little bottom smacked and then put straight to bed early just like a naughty little boy should be,I guess it was deserved and I was always very sorry afterwards

      Delete
    2. mouth soaping is my most detested punishment. My wife always does this to me when she discovers I have lied to her about something. Then it is pyjamas on, corner time and then bed, often before six.

      Delete