Thursday 28 June 2018

Punished in Footed Pyjamas


Mrs Jacobson is a great believer in using footed pyjamas as a punishment. She particular likes the snowman winceyette footed pyjamas she gave me one Christmas as they have a drop-seat to enable her to administer spankings as she sees fit.



Corner time to reflect on my bad behaviour.


The aftermath of going across Mrs Jacobson's lap for my spanking.




Aunty bought me the Eeyore footed pyjamas for me to wear when we take tea in the garden during the later summer months. She doesn't want me to catch a chill so insists I wear my footsies as I sit on the rug at Mrs Jacobson and my aunt's feet.






Due to an unexpected snowstorm, we were once forced to spend the night with Miss Jacobson's niece Melissa. Aunty and Miss Jacobson still wanted me ready for bed early so Melissa lent me these floral footed winceyette pyjamas for the night. It was decided I could stay up until eight o'clock as Melissa thought I looked "cute" wearing her pyjamas and when we left she gave me them as a gift. Aunty likes me to wear them when she has guests as she says I am more obedient  when wearing floral pyjamas.

4 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have such beautiful pyjamas and to get to spend so much time wearing them like a good little boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diapers would go very well with the jammies, and make the experience that much better. Imagine being out with the adults while ready for an early bedtime, and having it be very clear that you need to be put into a fresh diaper before bed time. Being made to walk around with that tell-tale diaper bulge in front and back would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I have to wear DryNites pyjama pants when I am put to bed early.

      Delete
    2. I have to wear Night Times most of the time as Mummy does not want me getting out of bed. Sometimes she uses a full diaper for longer times in bed.

      Delete