Tuesday 19 December 2017

Miss Jacobson Returns

Miss Jacobson has returned after yet another shopping trip. She descended on me just as I had finished showering and I actually opened the door wrapped only in a towel. She swept in and greeted me with instructions that I was to be ready for bed in twenty minutes.  I calmly explained the fact it was my office Christmas party night and that I would not be home until very late, possibly not before 10 pm. Miss Jacobson said nothing as she removed her jacket and made to sit down. As she did so she grabbed the corner of the towel and spun me around as if I were a spinning top. I whirled and landed naked across her lap, neatly in place for a smacked bottom. Minutes later, I was standing painfully in the corner nursing my burning backside and listening to Miss Jacobson explaining over the phone to my manager Miss Gregory that I was unable to attend that evening because I had been a naughty boy and was being put to bed early with a sore bottom. I was mortified, but Miss Jacobson ignored my protests and soon had me dressed in my floral winceyette pyjamas, pink slippers and quilted dressing gown. Later, when I was tucked up in bed, I wondered how I would explain myself to Miss Gregory in the morning.



11 comments:

  1. Naughty little boys don't get to attend parties for grown ups.

    Perhaps if your a good little boy maybe Miss Gregory or Miss Jacobson or both will take you to Santa's Grotto to sit on his knee since you missed your " big boys and girls " party. ( Smirks )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucas, if the last few days are a benchmark, it appears it is impossible for me to be a "good boy" for aunty and Miss Jacobson.

      Delete
  2. The only place for little boys is in their nice girlish pyjamas and tucked up in bed after a good spanking and not going out to grown up parties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know two ladies who completely agree with you John!

      Delete
    2. You are very lucky to have two wonderful ladies look after you so well and ensure you are tucked up in bed at a nice early time.

      Delete
  3. A lovely ensemble,perfect for disobedient males who need to be kept in line with floral nightwear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed a lovely ensemble. Lucky boy

      Delete
  4. I have for 3 days early bedtime punishment on 19 clock .
    Reasons: Mis behaviors with school role play .
    28 ,29 and 30 Dec 2017 have I early bedtime .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. I have 3 days early bedtime punishment 19 clock Reasons: Mis behavior with school role-play 28 29 30 Dec 2017

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All naughty boys deserve an early bedtime as punishment.

      Delete