Saturday 16 December 2017

An Unexpected Nightie Punishment



On Friday, Miss Jacobson had been shopping in town. She turned up completely unannounced at my flat claiming it was too late to travel back home and that she had decided to spend the night. It was just after seven o'clock when she arrived and I was immediately upbraided for not being ready for bed at such a late hour. It was lucky she said, that she had bought me a new nightie that was intended for Christmas Eve, however, it would be ideal for me to wear as a punishment nightie for being up so late. I was aghast to find myself being dressed in a full-length red floral, winceyette nightdress that buttoned up to neck with a Peter Pan collar. For her amusement she made me wear my Santa hat as I stood in the naughty corner after being spanked I was put to bed before eight o'clock with a warning that she would inform aunty of my misbehaviour and that I could expect an eventful time when I am visiting over Christmas.



8 comments:

  1. Love your new Christmas nightie. Looks so warm and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not looking forward to spending Christmas at my aunts and Miss Jacobson's though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no doubt you will be well looked after with plenty of time in your beautiful new nightie and early bedtimes.

      Delete
  3. Lovely nightie wincey.My little husband would get lost in there. I buy his pyjamas from
    the schoolgirls department. He does get some funny looks when he pays for them!
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's where I used to get so many of my pyjamas as well. Great choices.

      Delete
    2. What kind of girls pyjamas do you make your husband wear Daphne?

      Delete
  4. Hi Wincy, I like my husband to wear girlie pyjamas usually floral winceyettes. When
    he's wearing them he's much more adorable none of that macho nonsense. My mother bought him some lovely pink satin pyjamas for Christmas and naturally she
    wanted to see him wearing them!

    ReplyDelete