Saturday 26 July 2014

Luc and Jordan continue their holiday


Suzanne was waiting for me as I left the girls toilets, wearing my pink pyjamas.
One of the maids was with her. "This is Gina. She’ll take you upstairs to your little boys bedroom. We have prepared two children’s meals for both of our little babies  who are going to  beddy-bye early. Gina will take a tray and you another. Follow Gina into the kitchen to collect them, then off to bed !“
I became even more embarrassed and blushed. I stammered once more pitifully. "B…but…but,  er … Aunty Suzanne … I can’t go to the kitchen dressed like this .. I…I’d be much too… too ashamed…“.
Aunty Suzanne gave me a slap on the bottom. "Is the baby daddy moaning again?  Aunty Suzanne will get angry with him and will tell his mummy how babyishly he behaved and how he was wasting my time by not doing as he was told. She’ll be probably not be very happy with baby!"
I was suddenly very scared at the idea she would tell my wife about me.
"Oh noooo, please, Aunty Suzanne, pleeeease… do…don’t tell her … she’d pu… punish me even more and she… she will be angry with me for days …"
The maid sniggered when Suzanne told me harshly. "So, naughty baby, follow Gina to the kitchen, then upstairs and off to beddy-bye! March, right now!"
Of course, the cook and her assistant  were speechless as I followed Gina into the kitchen wearing my  pink jim-jam. Gina explained that I was one of the two guests being bed punished and the children’s menus ordered were for us.
"The trays are ready“ the cook said, thrusting one in my hand. Blushing , I thanked the cook. She smiled, and pinched both my cheeks, as I held the tray, I was helpless to do anything. She mockingly said, "nighty-night then little baby, you must eat your supper up and go straight to sleepy-byes like a good little baby. If you don't we will tell your mummy and she will take down your jim-jams and smack your botty for you won't she?"
 I tried to appear a little less pathetic and said, er…thank you…I hope that doesn't happen and that   you will tell her I have been a  good boy."
Going to the room with Gina, the maid deliberately stopped guests to  explain that she was "taking this naughty boy, punished in his lovely pink pyjamas, to beddy-bye".
I tried to keep my dignity and kept my head lowered and said nothing. This angered Gina. A woman of about fifty approached. A tall, sullen youth followed behind her.
I refused to acknowledge this couple and Gina began to scold me in front of the woman.
"What an impolite boy you are. Don’t you know you have to say night-night to to our guests?  it is obvious you are going to beddy-byes dressed as you are in your pink pyjamas. If you don't I will make sure you have your jim-jams lowered and your bottom will be severely spanked!"
 Of course I was as red as a beetroot. Trying to say as naturally as I could, I muttered. "Oh… yes…so… sorry… Oh, hello … night-night, Iv'e got to go to bed now."
The women replied smiling. "Nite-nite to you. I think beddy-bye is the right place for such a naughty little boy as you. You look so cute in your babyish pyjamas."
She turned to the sullen youth. " Perhaps it would be a fitting punishment for my nephew here.He has been annoying me all day."
Her nephew was a tall boy about Jordans age. he hung his head. "But, aunty Helen, I don’t want to go to bed so early."
 I became a little vindictive, and saw an opportunity to embroil another male into the realm of early bedtime and pyjama punishment.
"If I may be permitted madam, my own son is nineteen and at this very moment he is wearing his little boy pyjamas and tucked up in beddy-byes."
She started laughing. "Like father like son! Who is the clever woman who has imposed this punishment on you both?" she asked.
I explained that it was my wife, and my son's stepmother.
"Really? I’d be glad to meet her. She could certainly give me some pertinent advice on how to discipline my naughty grown up nephew, couldn’t she? Would you like to wear babyish pyjamas and be put to beddy-byes early ?" 
"Oh no, aunty Helen, I would not like it one bit." Replied her blushing nephew.
"Luckily then, that  it is my decision to make and not yours," she told him with a distinct threat in her voice. She turned back to and Gina.
"I apologise for delaying you young lady. I suppose a bed punished big boy like this one has to hurry of to bed." Gina agreed. " You’re right, Madam, all the more since his son is already tucked up in beddy-byes and daddy here is supposed to be punished exactly as his son.
Aunty Helen said to me laughing. "Oh, then I shan't delay you any longer. Please say nite-nite to your son from me."
Uncertain how to respond, I answered. "Thank you, madam. I’ll tell him".
Gina indicated the trays, and added that Jordan and I still had to eat our children’s  lunch in bed. "And what happen after lunch then?"
Gina laughed, "They both have to stay quiet  and well-behaved tucked up in beddy-bye. Hopefully they will  sleep until tomorrow, otherwise it will be a long night for them!"
Aunt Helen smiled again while looking at her nephew. "Come along Alan, we’ll have lunch, then I think  it's straight to bed with you. I’ll undress you and put you into your pyjamas for a nap."
As they moved away I  overheard. "Put my pyjamas on in the afternoon, merely for a nap? Oh no aunty Helen I won't."
Aunty Helen scolded him. "You may not want to, my pet lamb, but I have decided otherwise. do you want to go across my lap for a smacked botty? No, then it's decided. You will go to beddy-byes after lunch."
Alan cried, "But..but.. auntie,  I don’t deserve to be punished, and I…I’m twenty two years old."
"Do you think I care how old you are? If I decide you need to take a nap and be put to bed early, then that is what will happen. Enough of your  back chat, otherwise I may make your nap time your permanent bedtime and put you into pyjamas at twelve each day!"
Going upstairs to bed, I thought that aunt Helen probably didn’t need advice for early pyjama and bed time from my wife.
Jordan was snuggled under his blankets, his head on his pillow, still sucking his dummy. He was half dozing. He awoke upon hearing us. He was quite annoyed that I had not been in beddies the same amount of time as he had. Before I could answer Gina followed me in. He went quite red and pulled up his blanket.
Gina started laughing. "Oh, what a shy little baby in his little boy pyjamas in his little bed. I bet everything about you is little?" Jordan blushed again, taking her meaning. still laughing, she said.
"Don’t worry, I’ve seen little boys in bed before, granted, not this early and not as old as you and your daddy are, but maybe it was because they weren't as naughty as you."
 She changed her tone of voice. "Now, sit up and I’ll put your tray on your lap. And be careful you don’t spill food down your jimmy-jams or else your mummy will be  very angry with her little boys! Enjoy your meals, babies. I’ll come back in a quarter of an hour. Then it's straight to sleepy-byes for both of you!"
Of course, hurried as we were, Jordan did spill part of his drink on his pyjama jacket. I knew we would be punished because of his clumsiness. I became angry and he began to cry. I risked further punishment by getting out of bed and trying to rinse out the stain. I didn’t succeed and only managed to put water down the front of my pyjama bottoms as well!
I hopped quickly back into bed and gave Jordan his pyjama jacket to put back on, still damp, but in the hope that Gina would not notice.
Of course she spotted the spilt drink on Jordan's pyjama jacket immediately. "Oh, what’s happened here? Did I not tell you to be careful? What a disobedient boy you are."
As she scolded Jordan, I was rubbing the front of my pyjamas under the bedclothes to try and dry them.
"What are you up to under there?" She asked and pulled back my bedclothes.
 "Oh, the daddy has wet himself, naught baby daddy!"
I attempted to explain, "no.. you have it wrong it was an accident.."
Gina scowled. "I can see you have had an accident baby. Now, where are your other pairs of pyjamas?"
It was only then that I realised that our pyjama suitcase was missing, hesitatingly I told Gina this.
"Are you sure, because if I find out you are telling lies, and you have more pyjamas in this room here, I will personally tan both your backsides for you."
Jordan and I both sobbed as we confirmed that, "yes, we had no pyjamas."
Gina sighed as if she was dealing with two naughty toddlers. "Well, we’ll see what your step-mummy and wife think about this." My sons sobs increased. "No…no… please miss Gina, don't tell my step-mummy. Oh, how we will be punished."
He tried to pull his blanket up  and hide childishly but Gina ordered him to shut up.
" The pair of you. Get out of bed now, and come downstairs with me!" She ordered.
The whole family was eating when we appeared, wearing our pyjamas. Gina explained why she had ordered us to come down to the dining room. My wife got very angry, when I tried to explain that I had not wet myself and gave me four spanks across my pyjama bottoms as I stood there. Then she bawled us out and told us we would be grounded and bed punished for a whole week.
I  again protested I hadn't done anything wrong, and Jordan moaned and complained too. This earned both of us a trip across a female lap. Jordan was spanked by my wife and I was taken across the knee of my mother-in-law.
My mother-in-law spanked and scolded at the same time.
SPANK. "I have your pyjama case here with me."
SPANK. "You left it in the car deliberately, didn't you?"
SPANK. "Don't lie to me, tell the truth or I will spank you for a long time."
SPANK. "That's better, the truth always hurts doesn’t it son-in-law?"
I had forgotten the pyjama suitcase, but not on purpose. However it was easier to admit I had rather than endure a longer spanking.
Suzanne said it would be fitting if Gina were allowed to choose our clean pyjamas and it was with great glee that she made Jordan wear  another pair of little boys pyjamas. Pale blue with racing cars on them.
" You should zoom up to beddy-byes wearing those," she mocked as Jordan put on his clean  pyjamas.
She turned to me, "and now for baby daddy. What shall he wear to beddy-byes I wonder?"
Gina rummaged through the many pairs of pyjamas. "Ah, this is most suitable for baby daddy I think."  
Everyone in the family laughed as she handed me a long, full length nightie. It was white and was covered in little pink flowers.
"No, please don't make me wear this nightie." I pleaded. All to no avail.

I blushed as Gina put the nightie over my head and I felt the soft brushed cotton material cascasde around me, nestling on my feet. "Don't forget to fasten the all the button at the back," my mother-in-law said. "We don't want baby daddy to catch a chill do we?"  Again everyone laughed and I hung my head in shame as Gina turned me around to secure me in the awful nightie.

Suzanne noted that since we would be stuck in our rooms for days on end we would need a potty in our room. After an excruciatingly embarrassing journey back our room we began brushing our teeth before it was time for our long sleepy-byes. I was getting into bed when Gina brought us the potty.  

My wife followed and tucked both of us tightly into bed while Gina closed the shutters and drew the curtains. They both mocked us then kissed us nighty-nite before switching the light off.

Our holidays were beginning. Jordan was wearing little boy pyjamas. I was wearing a cosy, full length nightie. We were tucked tightly into beddy-byes. It was Saturday, and it was a quarter to one.








2 comments:

  1. Oh How I love these stories and scenarios. Thank you Luc. I look forward to many more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boys just cannot keep out of trouble. Now that baby Daddy has earned a spanking and a pretty nightie, Jordan deserves the same for starting it. Besides a short nighties makes it much easier to spanking a naughty boy. Reading Luc's stories makes me so glad I'm in charge at home.
    While I don't think Luc likes them, diapers are an alternative to a potty for bed punishment, since they remove the need to get out of bed and help keep little hands from playing.

    ReplyDelete