Saturday 26 July 2014

Wearing pink pyjamas on the patio before an early bedtime





Aunty and Mrs Jacobson have had me working hard all day doing chores for both of them I had just finished washing the windows when Mrs Jacobson told me it was time for my bath and pyjama time. She also informed me that I had to wear the new, vintage pyjamas, she made me pay twenty pounds for. I had to endure sitting out on the patio as their women friends admired my new pyjamas. Then, would you believe, I had to serve them all tea and cake. To make matters worse I did not get any as aunty said I had to post this picture and  then go straight to bed for an early night. For some reason my weekend bedtime is 5.30 so night-night everybody.

4 comments:

  1. I love them too. Gorgeous top. I deal for naughty boy who needs to be brought down a peg or too.
    PS 5.30 is late enough for a boy wearing these pajamas, just the thankful Auntie didn't march you off to bed with a smacked bottom as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy comfortable oversize pyjamas. Love to wearit all day & night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wouldn't enjoy having to wear pink floral pyjamas all weekend.

      Delete