Tuesday 30 October 2012

Aunty administers a pyjama spanking.





Aunty had come home early and found me dozing on the sofa instead of cutting the lawn. "Well, you must be very tired indeed to be sleepy at  2pm.Perhaps it's best if I put you to bed for a very early night. You just lie there while I fetch your pyjamas." Despite my protestations Aunty soon had me ready for bed. "I think a smacked botty before bedtime is necessary too don't you agree?" I didn't but that could not prevent aunty from hauling me across her lap and lowering my pyjama bottoms for a bedtime spanking. "Right. let's get you tucked into beddy-byes shall we."  Nursing my sore bottom, I pointed out it was only 2.30 in the afternoon. "I think a week of 2.30 bedtimes will focus your mind on your chores in future, yes that includes the weekend too. Come along, time for bed."

2 comments:

  1. Serves him right. He fully deserved to be changed into his pyjamas for a spanking and very early bedtime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John have you been changed into pyjamas and spanked for an early bedtime?


      Delete