Saturday 27 October 2012

Another dose of early bedtime discipline from Aunty.




When Aunty came to visit unexpected she was furious to find me still in my day clothes at 3pm. Why wasn't I ready for bed she demanded to know? My excuse that all my pyjamas were in the wash cut no ice with Aunty and she went out to her car and came back with one of her nighties and a quilted dressing gown. In no time I was undressed, made to put on her nightie and sent to the naughty seat. I sat listening fearfully as Aunty rang her friends and made arrangement for them to rendezvous at my house.  After I had spent time contemplating the error of my ways I was made to put on the dressing gown ready to receive her guests. I spent two hours serving tea and washing up before I was put across Aunty's lap for an early bedtime spanking.Tearfully I was made to say goodnight to each of Aunty's friends and she took me up to bed at 6pm.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely right. Not be in his litle girls pyjamas at 3 fully deserved an immediate spanking and straight to bed. He got of lightly

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are to be in your pyjamas by 3.00 pm, then so you should be.
    I think you are very lucky to have an Auntie how cares enough to punish you when you behave. I often have to do corner time and while I don’t practically like it, some times I too am nightied and ready for my early bedtime bottom warming.

    Lance.

    ReplyDelete