Sunday 7 July 2013

Another afternoon with Aunty and Miss Jacobson, bath time and naughty nephew pyjama spankings.


Aunty was adamant that I should arrive before noon on Friday as she wanted me to attend her book club meeting. Unfortunately work and getting caught in traffic because of the sunny weather we are experiencing, delayed my arrival until 1.15. Brandishing flowers hastily bought at a petrol station I entered my aunts front room. I was confronted  by Miss Jacobson sitting primly on the sofa. "For me,?" She asked serenely, "I thought not," she said answering her own question. "I am afraid flowers will not help your situation, your aunt is furious with you for being late, where have you been?" Taken aback by her tone I became flustered, "I.. er, that is.. I tried to ring" I lied. She held her hand up and like a child I obediently stopped talking. "Enough. Your aunt has gone to collect Miss Sorebottom, Miss Goodnight and Mrs Gotobed herself, a task she intended you to undertake, what do you have to say for yourself?" I  stared at and shuffled my feet, "She never said," I mumbled them rambled on about the traffic. Miss Jacobson sighed as she listened and amused herself by removing a non-existent thread from her white cotton long sleeved blouse. She beckoned me toward her. "Your aunt has asked me to take care of you until she returns and I think the first thing you require is a spanking." Upon hearing that she intended to spank me I became angry. "Absolutely not, I haven't done anything wrong,!  I whined. In hindsight it wasn't the best of arguments. Miss Jacobson stood up, now towering above me she grabbed my chin and squeezed so that I thought  my jaw would break. "You silly little boy, do you really think you have a say in the matter. Of course you don't. You don't decide if you are to be spanked, you don't decide when and what pyjamas you will wear and you don't decide your bedtime. Whilst you are here all your decisions are made for you, just like a helpless child. Do you understand?" She released her grip on my chin, "Yes Miss Jacobson," I whispered, my status well and truly established. She lowered my pants, "over you go," once balanced across her lap Miss Jacobson pushed back my underwear and proceed to spank me for a full five minutes. Long before she had finished I was begging her to stop and  futilely trying to wriggle from her vice like grasp. "The second thing you require ,judging by the odour emanating room you is a bath. "Follow me upstairs and I will run a bath for you." It was true enough, my shirt was sticking to me, my bottom was on fire and a bath seemed very appealing. I went to pull up my trousers, "oh no," she said, "leave them around your ankles, you can waddle upstairs like a naughty little boy as an extra punishment."
Sniffling, I trudged slowly and with difficulty up the stairs with Miss Jacobson cajoling me from behind.
I undressed in the bedroom I used at my aunts, I heard the sound of water cascading into the bathtub cease. "It's ready." With a towel wrapped around me I walked past Miss Jacobson at the door and into the bathroom. I heard the door and realised Miss Jacobson was behind me. She ripped away the towel and gave my bare bottom a quick spank. "Ow, what are you doing? Get out," I shouted, attempting to cover myself with my hands. Miss Jacobson was smiling and tying a bibbed plastic apron on herself.
 "Come along, in you get," her hands now free she twisted my ear lobe, forcing me to step into the water.  she knelt alongside the bath and lathered up the flannel. For the next five minutes I was subjected to a thorough and intimate wash. As much as I remonstrated she continued to clean every orifice and crevice on my body.
"Oh stop fussing, there's nothing to complain about, " she said as she none to gently washed my genitals.
"Right out of the bath and let's get you dried.  Your aunt has instructed me to have you dressed in a pair of suitable pyjamas by the time she returns and I for one do not intend to let her down, unlike some."  I howled my protest. "It's not fair, I don't want to put my pyjamas on yet," I pouted. Miss Jacobson ignored me and continued to towel me dry. I only realised how childish I had sounded when Miss Jacobson slapped my legs..
"What did I say to you? Little boys like you have to put their jimmy jams on after their bath, you don't get a say in the matter." Feebly, instead of asserting myself, I ignored the little boy jibe, instead only muttering, "It's too early for pyjamas"  Miss Jacobson continued to roughly dry me as she said, "It's never too early for you to be dressed in your pyjamas and the sooner you realise that the better." Miss Jacobson then began to concentrate on drying between my legs, unfortunately I began to "enjoy" the attention. "Oh my, it appears someone needs their pyjamas on very quickly to hide this little problem," laughed Miss Jacobson. Then, to my utter horror, she grabbed my prominence in her hand and towed me to my bedroom in this manner.  I blushed furiously as she made me stand with my hands on my head, "to avoid any mishaps," She rummaged through my pyjama drawer. "Yes, these will do nicely," she exclaimed brandishing a pair of 1970's psychedelic style, Mark & Spence winceyette pyjamas in triumph. My heart sank as Miss Jacobson held the pyjama bottoms open for me to step into, she quickly tied the pyjama cord then eased my arms into the pyjama jacket. She was obviously enjoying my discomfort as she slowly buttoned up the jacket. "There, that's better, you don't really look properly dressed  until you are wearing you pyjamas. Now, put on your slippers and back downstairs with you."
We arrived downstairs just as aunty and her book club members returned. "Well, well," said aunty when she saw me. I see Miss Jacobson has been taking good care of you. I am pleased to see you dressed  in your pyjamas ready for bed." She then addressed Miss Jacobson, "any reason for his tardiness in arriving?" Miss Jacobson looked at me and then back to aunty. "Some nonsense about the traffic, I put him across my knee then gave him a good scrubbing in the bathtub before I put him into those lovely jimmy jams I found in his pyjama drawer, doesn't he look very naughty and spankable wearing them?"  Mrs Gotobed giggled and caressed my pyjama clad bottom, "hmmm... lovely. I for one wouldn't mind spanking this naughty bottom."
Then Miss Goodnight joined in, "what time is his bedtime? I don't want to miss putting him across my knee either." Aunty looked at the clock on the mantelpiece, let's see, it is 2 pm now, by the time he prepares our afternoon tea and washes up it will be  4pm, shall we say beddy-byes by 4.30?" The ladies universally agreed that 4.30 was an ideal time for me to go to bed. Miss Sorebottom then put in her two penny worth. "I have a little idea, why don't I pin a little sign onto the back of is pyjama jacket inviting anyone who feels the need to give him a spanking to do so?" Aunty clapped her hands  in delight. "A marvellous idea Miss Sorebottom. My naughty nephew should have plenty of spankings before bedtime."
Aunty sat down and patted her lap, "Come here," aunty sat me on her knee and putting her arm around my shoulder she asked, "have you thanked Miss Jacobson for looking after you so well? She is an ideal babysitter for you, isn't she?"  I shook my head, meaning I didn't think she should baby-sit me but aunty exclaimed, "well I think you should thank her."  Aunty drew me closer and whispered to me. "No aunty please, I don't want to." Aunty put me off he lap and ushered me toward Miss Jacobson who was now sitting on the sofa chatting to Mrs Gotobed.
Then, as aunty had instructed, I  approached Miss Jacobson  and said, " thank you for looking after me so well and giving me a lovely bath and choosing these cosy pyjamas for me to wear." I put my arms around her and gave her a hug and kissed her cheek. Everyone laughed at my pathetic antics and I scurried off shame faced to prepare the afternoon tea. That afternoon was one of the longest and must painful I have ever known. I lost count how many times I was spanked but I do know that aunty and Miss Jacobson are planning something that will not be good news for me.


2 comments:

  1. Dear Aunt Wincy,
    Congratulations on your continuing efforts to control and correct the impertinent antics of that brattish Nephew, but might I suggest that those Marks and Spencers pyjamas are actually rather fashionable in a 'retro' sense and therefore less humiliating than you intended! Far better I think to stick to his oversized traditional blue striped pyjamas which have a flavour of the 'humiliated convict' look and will never be fashionable! I do particularly enjoy viewing your postings of him attired thus.
    Full marks though, to the caption pinned to the jacket. Further captions could also be pinned to the rear of his voluminous pyjama trousers of course! Could I suggest that during his enforced cornertime a paper 'dunce' hat would be far more humiliating than a simple shower cap and could be written on with captions such as ' please laugh at me in my ridiculous pyjamas' or 'Severe spankings are welcomed'
    Best Regards - Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rather think any female would not regard those pyjamas as "fashionable" Dave. A dunce's cap is a good suggestion though.
    It is very warm here at the moment, I used to put my brother to bed very early on such occasions so he could hear people outdoors enjoying the sunny day. I would make him wear the heaviest and warmest pair of pyjamas he possessed and ensure his bedding was very heavy so that he was very hot. Tucked in tightly it amused me to think of him sweltering all night while I was cool and comfortable. Keep up your excellent blog.

    ReplyDelete