Sunday 7 July 2013

An interesting letter from an edition of Pyjama Punishment Monthly


Dear Nanny Smackbottom
When my husband oversteps the mark I like to punish him as if he is a small child. I thought your readers might enjoy seeing and hearing about such a punishment. On this occasion we were on our way out to the theatre when his outrageous flirting with the taxi driver began to anger me. I ordered her to turn back telling my husband that he had just earned himself a spanking and an early bedtime instead of an evening out. He tried to bluff and joke his way out of the situation but his blushing face was just the beginning. I ushered him back into the house and ordered him upstairs, asking the somewhat bewildered young lady driver to wait in the living room. I soon had him dressed in his 'naughty boy’ bunny pyjamas and draped over my knee for a well-deserved nursery style spanking.
After his spanking I made him crawl baby like along the landing where I made him stop to say 'night night' to the waiting young lady. I then tucked him into bed and pointed out the video camera that would let me know if he got out of bed. I resumed my journey explaining my discipline methods to the young lady who was by now very interested in hearing how I punished my husband in the manner of an unruly little boy. I greatly enjoyed my evening out and upon my return I am pleased to report that he was sleeping soundly.


Katherine.


1 comment:

  1. I must admit having to get my pyjamas on ready for an early bedtime spanking always comes with mixed feelings. On one hand I feel secure and loved and on the other I feel hard done by, humiliated and of cause anxious about by soon to come, very sore bottom. That real love hate turmoil of feelings we all endure I’m guessing. However I for one would be totally mortified if I had to endure a smack bottom if front of any witness, I just couldn't bring myself to except it. But in saying this I except while our needs may be very similar we are in fact all just a little different and I applaud you for loving your husband enough to take care of his disappointing behaviour. He was indeed a very naughty boy.

    Respectfully.
    Lance M.

    ReplyDelete