Sunday 21 July 2013

Aunty spanks me and puts me to bed early



After I had displeased aunty on Friday afternoon she decided the best punishment for me was an early bedtime. Of course I protested that it was only 5.30 on a beautifully sunny, hot afternoon. Nevertheless, I was ordered to go upstairs, take a bath, put on my pyjamas then come back down for some cocoa before bedtime. (Aunty has recently concluded that cocoa helps me to sleep better.) Reluctantly I did as I was told and went upstairs, aunty had already laid out the pyjamas she wanted me to wear, a blue striped pair that were made from particularly thick and heavy winceyette.

After my bath I buttoned up the pyjama jacket and made my way downstairs. As I entered the lounge I heard the unmistakable tones of Miss Jacobson. Aunty and Miss Jacobson were sitting chatting on the sofa, aunty said, “ah, here at last.” Then turning to Miss Jacobson, “ I ordered him into his pyjamas early as he was most disrespectful earlier.”
“I do hope he has been spanked,” Miss Jacobson said staring intently at me. “ I notice the top button of his pyjamas remains unfastened too, she informed aunty.
“Interfering busybody,” I said quietly under my breath, unfortunately, not quietly enough. “What did you say?”  Asked an indignant Miss Jacobson.

“Get that top button fastened and then get over my knee you naughty little boy,” boomed my outraged aunt.
Stupidly I tried to reason with her. “But aunty it’s far too hot to wear pyjamas let alone have my top button fastened. Aunty’s face turned to thunder, “I will not tolerate such insolence.” She dragged me across her lap and gave me the longest spanking she had ever administered. 

“You-will-wear-whatever-I-tell-you-to wear-and-not-question-me-under-any-circumstances,” she intoned as my bottom bore the brunt of her anger.

 “I suggest you need to give this naughty little boy a further appropriate punishment, I have an idea that will prove to be extremely fitting my dear.” Miss Jacobson said as aunty paused from spanking me leaving me draped helplessly across her lap.

Aunty had just finished removing my pyjamas when Miss Jacobson returned.

“Absolutely perfect, beamed aunty when she saw what Miss Jacobson had bought, quickly now get it on him.” Aunty was oblivious to my naked embarrassment as she and Miss Jacobson made themselves busy them putting a full-length winceyette nightie over my head. I felt the nightie cascade to the floor enveloping me in the soft winceyette material.

“No please, I don’t want to wear a nightie,” I pleaded as Miss Jacobson spun me around to fasten up the buttons that encased my neck in a frilled horror. Miss Jacobson tugged the sleeves of the nightie until the frilled elasticised cuffs nestled neatly on my wrists, “there now, this nightie will keep you lovely and warm won’t it,” gloated Miss Jacobson as I was marched upstairs and tucked tightly into bed. “Don’t you dare get out of bed until I come for you in the morning,” aunty said as she threw an extra duvet on top of the existing bedding. I was already beginning to regret my naughtiness as the beads of sweat formed on my forehead, I watched as aunty drew the heavy blackout style curtains that, once the bedroom door was closed would leave me practically in complete darkness despite the fact it was not yet six o’clock.
 I was in for a long uncomfortable night.






    



5 comments:

  1. I'm quite surprised to see that Ms Jacobson allowed you to wear such creased and disheveled pyjamas - I do hope that her standards are not slipping. Of course she is correct though in insisting that all jacket buttons should be fastened regardless of the weather - after all, the top button is there for a reason and if she insists that thick pyjamas should be worn in hot weather then you should do what you are told straightaway and not whinge like an insolent brat.
    The disrespectful manner in which you speak to your betters deserves firm punishment and I would suggest to your Aunt that you wear TWO thick pyjama suits for an early bedtime - that would make you understand the meaning of obedience as you lay sweltering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David/aunty
    I agree totally with David's excellent suggestion of using two pairs of pyjamas as a punishment. Indeed it is a method I used on my brother. It is best that the second pair is at least a size larger than the first pair of pyjamas. Both pairs should be made of heavy flannelette or brushed cotton. They obviously should be fully buttoned and I recommend a pair of mittens to prevent any nocturnal unbuttoning and also some fluffy bed socks and a nightcap to finish his ensemble.(You can still get these online I believe). After spending a night encased in a double layer of pyjamas I found that my brother was much more willing to accept his pyjama punishment and his early bedtimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Aunty Wincy -
    I do hope that you find the time to lay out two pairs of pyjamas for your Nephew and insist that he dons them for a photograph during this hot weather. I'm sure that I speak for Ariadne when I say that we would both gain a great deal of pleasure from chuckling at such photographs as he complains and sweats in his humiliating nightwear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like your nightie- Very appropriated.
    Don’t tell Auntie but I would secretly enjoy an over the knee, early bedtime walloping wearing a night like that. Looks so warm and cuddly, you are so lucky. Keep up the misbehaver…..

    Lance.

    ReplyDelete