Thursday 22 November 2018

Teddy Bear Pyjamas




These are the pyjamas I ended up wearing! Aunty and Miss Jacobson couldn't agree which pair of floral pyjamas I should wear so they compromised and decided my Teddy Bear pyjamas would be a perfect alternative. Lady Clutterbuck, and her young companion Miss Annette Kirton certainly enjoyed my embarrassment at having to wear such babyish pyjamas in their presence and when I nervously spilt tea on Miss Kirton's blouse, Aunty gave permission for her to spank me for my carelessness. Young Miss Kirton eagerly took up the offer and I found myself draped across her lap having my "naughty boys bottom" soundly smacked  until I was quite tearful. I was made to stand in the corner with my pyjama bottoms down showing my red and sore bottom for twenty minutes before I was sent to bed.

The next day, Aunty left me in the care of Miss Jacobson who decreed that I should spend the day pyjama punished doing various chores around her spacious home. Miss Jacobson closely supervised me and I received plenty of "encouragement" smacked bottoms as I failed to complete my tasks to her satisfaction. By the time I was presented with a pile of ironing, I had been on the go for seven hours without a break. Terrified of annoying Miss Jacobson I nervously ironed her voluminous winceyette nightgowns. Luckily I succeeded and I was relieved to be tucked up in bed at six pm.

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely pair of pyjamas for a naughty boy to wear. I'm sure Miss Annette enjoyed having you over her lap for a well deserved spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a girl,and when i was 13 and in puberty,i started wetting the bed.My parents got me cloth pin on diapers and adult size plastic pants[aka-rubberpants] that i had to wear to bed every night.My bedtime was 9:30 and every night at 9 pm i would take a quick shower,the come into my room and mom would slide the diapers under me,apply the babypowder,bring the diapers up and pin the corners,then pull the rubberpants up my legs and over the diapers.Then she would help me into my footy pajama,zip it up the front,then i would brush my teeth,then say goodnight to dad.Some of the rubberpants mom had bought for me had babyprints on them and when i had them on over my diapers i felt like a baby girl!My bedwetting lasted untill past 15 and during the summer months i wore a babydoll top with my diapers and in the winter it was always my footed blanket sleepers and the diapers and rubberpants always bulged out under them!

    ReplyDelete