Thursday 29 November 2018

Nappied and Spanked. Michael has sent an account of his life style.




Hello everybody.

I wanted to share my experience with you. Growing up I was always really small for my age and I tended to get along with younger children better than my own age. Puberty was very delayed and being really small I looked very young even in my early 20's. My mother used to just say I was immature for my age and still a little boy.

I had the exact same rules and routines at 20 that I had when I was 7. In the morning either my mother or sister would wake me at 6:30. I was not allowed out of bed without permission. After breakfast mother would dress me in my clothes for the day which was usually shorts and a t-shirt in the summer and long pants and longer shirt in the winter. For underwear mother always dressed me in girls briefs with childish and girly prints. I was small so I could easily fit in childish clothes.

I always had to take an hour nap after lunch around 12:30. I never slept during this time but mother used to say my nap was more for, "adult quiet time", and I didn't have to sleep if I'm not tired but I had to at least lay quietly. After my nap, if it was summer and we were staying home mother would usually dress me in shortalls and sandals and send me outside to play in the yard. But I always had to stay where she could see me.

Bath time was always around 5:00 or 5:30. My mother or sister would call me inside and undress me in the kitchen near the laundry room. It didn't matter if mother or sister had friends over visiting, mother used to say little boys don't need privacy. I had to hold mother or sister's hand when I got taken upstairs to the bathtub and got washed. After my bath I was put in a girls nightie and sent back downstairs to play quietly in the living room.

My nighties were my sister's hand me downs from but they fitted me perfectly, they were quite short and came to my waist. Once I had my nightie on either my mother or sister would diaper me before bed. At 7:15 I was sent to brush my teeth and wash my face and hands. Then I would hold mother or sister's hand and say goodnight to everyone and taken upstairs to bed at 7:30.

I had stopped wetting the bed when I was 14 or but mother still made me wear nappies from bedtime until after breakfast when she got me dressed the next day. 

Mother was reluctant to allow me to be unsupervised so my sister, who was four years younger than I was, began babysitting me when I was 18. By then, she was much taller than me and much more mature. If she had plans with her friends then mother would get our neighbours daughter, Rosalind, to babysit me. Of course the girls had full responsibility for giving me a bath and nappying me for bed and they were also allowed to spank me if I had a tantrum or was naughty.

The first time she babysat me, Miss Rosalind, as I had to call her, told me it was bath time, I pulled a face and continued to play with my toys, she immediately put me over her knee and I received a very hard spanking as well as time in the corner. I quickly learned to do what I was told and never disobeyed her again although I still received quite a few more spankings from her.

I was finally allowed to start going out alone but only to places mother approved of. I met my wife at a church event I was 24 and she was 19 but she had a really mature attitude but I remember being worried about her finding out about my home life. Mother invited her over for dinner and of course all my rules were the same. She was surprised at first but they talked about it after I got put to bed. She told me she agreed with mothers treatment of me and if we continued dating she would begin treating me in the same manner. We married two years later and now my wife and I live with her mother.

I still have most of the same rules I had growing up. I get up on my own at 6:30 and go down and eat breakfast. My wife lays out my clothes on the bed and I get dressed after she takes my nappy off. I go to work and come home on my own but I have to wear a GPS tracker watch so she knows where I am. I'm still given a bath at 5:30, but my mother-in-law however, insisted that I be put to bed wearing long flannelette nighties as she believes that dressed as such I am more respectably attired when her friends are over. Bedtime is now 7 pm and I still get put in a nappy for bed. I respectfully asked my wife and mother-in-law for a later bedtime but all I received was a spanking.

When my wife goes out she usually asks her mother or younger cousin to babysit me. I wish she would let me stay home alone but she insists I still require a babysitter. It's embarrassing still being washed, dressed, and nappied by her family or friends. Even though I'm older I still have to say goodnight to “grown ups” when I’m nappied and in my nightie. Treating adults with respect is my main priority  and it's always expected of me that I address people as aunt or mummy and I must never use first names. If I ever make a mistake or misbehave I still get spanked and put to bed early which is very embarrassing when a roomful of women are present.

Thank you

Michael


6 comments:

  1. Hi Micheal, I was treated the same way as you growing up, by my Mummy and Sister, always in childish clothing right up to when I left home at 22, bedtime nappy and plastic pants, naps in the afternoon, bathed by either Mummy or Sister, and put into one or one of my Sisters hand me down little girls night dress, and of course getting my bottom smacked for disobedience,bedtime for me was 630pm
    earlier if I had been naughty, or Mummy had friends coming round.
    If you would like I can tell you more and also when I got married etc
    MY email is jonesphillip295@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael you were certainly a well brought up boy and it seems are still well looked after. This is the best lifestyle for you. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to hearing more from you.
    By the way I love that nightdress in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael, maybe they need to invest in a tawse so you stop complaining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting this. There is a lot in common with how I am being brought up and how you were brought up. My mother is very strict with me as well, and she feels that a proper schedule and proper clothing will keep me out of trouble. I sometimes complain because I am already 20, but that is futile and I end up over her knee and in the corner. There are some differences though. I am diapered right after my bath, and while I may be changed before I get out of bed at 7 am, the potty is strictly off limits for me. Similarly, because of my size, I am kept in girls Goodnites during the day. My mother says she prefers the gentle designs of flowers and princesses over the violent boys designs like superheroes. If it is cold, she will usually add a pair of tights under my pants. My bedtime is 7 though sometimes I can stay up till 7 15. I am also supervised constantly, and any infraction results in severe punishment. My nightgowns go down to my knees so that my mother can check me at her convenience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear from yet another boy been brought up in the proper manner.

      Delete
  5. I want to quickly crave your indulgence and bring to your notice a powerful Herbal Doctor called Dr James  from West Africa, who in just  21 days of contact was able to cure me of HIV for 15 years as ARV consumption does not work but got me a fat belle, I was surfing the internet on my research on herbal alternative for HIV cure, I came across Mrs Stephanie Brown, Lori Hirst, Trisha Nelson and Mr Richmond Kelly, and others on their appreciation and testimonies on how Dr James cured  them of, Cancer,HIV/Aids, Alzheimer's disease, and Hepatitis B with his herbal mix medicine. Without no hesitation I picked up interest and contacted the same Dr James on his Email that was provided (drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com), I told him about my HIV and my details, he told me not to be scared that he will cure me, and he as well gave me guarantee, he asked me to pay for the items which I did.in 2 days time he sent his herbal mix medicine, through SPEED POST COURIER SERVICE  which was delivered to my post office within 4 business days. I appreciated his honesty. I used his herbal drink for 21 days as he prescribed it to, believe me though I was cured of HIV when they all said HIV got no permanent cure. There is a cure to HIV/AIDS when a herbal medicine are been used in a right proportion by a good herbal doctor like Dr James, the herbal gifted man. Am short of words to thank him and I have resort to this medium of telling the world at large about him. His truly amazing and kind in helping any sick patients recover their healthy life, he does not charge. Just a small fees to send the herbal medicine to you anywhere in the world. He also told me he got cures for human diseases such as Alzheimer's diseases, Bed wetting cure, Schizophrenia, Cancer, Scoliosis, Bladder Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Breast Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Leukemia, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Fibromyalgia, a Syndrome Fibrodysplasia, Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes, Celiac disease, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Adrenocortical carcinoma. Asthma, Allergic diseases. Hiv_ Aids, Herpes, Inflammatory bowel disease, COPD, Diabetes, contact him today via email:  drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com believe me  You will surely testify just like me.

    ReplyDelete