Monday 30 October 2017

Sissy Babykins Pyjamaed and Spanked





When Phillip's mother educated his young wife into the efficacy of pyjama and early bedtime punishment she could never dream that her daughter-in-law would embrace her philosophy so enthusiastically. Soon Phillip was inducted into a strict regime that entailed him wearing sissy pyjamas in the marital home at all times and quickly became her pyjamaed Sissy Babykins. He soon learned to become courteous and respectful to all females and his wife often invited her aunt and her friend Miss Golightly, to assist in his training. All the ladies have the right to spank Babykins when they see fit and once his daily chores are fulfilled to the satisfaction of everyone Sissy Babykins is dispatched to bed very early with a well spanked bottom.

8 comments:

  1. What a lucky Sissy Babykins Phillip is. To have such lovely sissy pyjamas and be so well looked after with plenty of spankings and early bedtimes

    ReplyDelete
  2. All women would be better off in their marriage if they were to punish their husbands so strictly and consistently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is lucky he was allowed to get married. I am told I am far to immature to have a girlfriend and belong in bed early every night with a slippered bottom to make me remember who makes the rules.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but if you had a girlfriend or a wife you would have two women's rules to follow and double slipperings.

      Delete
  4. I have vin my woman spanking and early bedtime for 5 days on six 18 clock . I most 16 clock dress in pyjama. I am very naughty on school role play

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have now friday saterday and sonday for 3 days early bedtime punishment this ist 18 clock
      reansions misbehavior .I most now for three days dress in pyjama en 3 days pyjama punishments en home arrest en most this weekend writting rulus for punishments with 1000 rulus in my pyjama

      Delete
  5. Oh! I truly enjoyed the "Spank a sissy club" caption...very nice!

    ReplyDelete