Sunday 12 July 2015

Wincy's pyjama troubles. A difficult start to the weekend. A 2pm pyjama time then a 4pm bedtime.




 

My weekend started badly. Mrs Jacobson and aunty were enjoying the afternoon sun in the garden when I arrived, I had bought aunty's birthday card and flowers with me instead of sending them,
immediately aunty ordered me across her knee saying I was a day late and that I obviously didn't care about her. She was quite huffy about it and she made me remove my trousers and underpants ready to receive my first spanking of the weekend. 

Aunty must have been practising because she smacked my bare bottom so hard I was soon squirming around on her lap trying to avoid the blows. I was still sobbing as I was sent to stand under the apple tree with my hands on my head. Mrs Jacobson poured her and aunty another cup of tea and chatted whilst I stood thirsty and sore. Eventually I heard aunty say, "we may as well put this naughty boy straight into his pyjamas ready for night-night seeing as he is almost undressed already." 

Mrs Jacobson needed no prompting. "I'll fetch his pyjamas whist you get his shirt and things off." 
She returned quickly carrying my oversized. red striped punishment pyjamas.

"Come along, into your pyjamas quickly now, I want you ready for bed before the girls arrive." Aunty demanded.

I was about to protest that 2 pm on a Friday afternoon was too early for pyjama time but my brain thought otherwise. "G..g..g..girls, what girls?" I stuttered. Mrs Jacobson gleefully informed me that her goddaughters Brownie Six needed to practice first aid for their badge and I had been volunteered to be their "patient".

"But why must I be in pyjamas?" I wailed. I was told it was to add authenticity to the exercise and when I complained that people who had accidents weren't usually wearing their pyjamas I had my face smacked for being cheeky.

The six girls arrived shortly afterwards and were delighted to see me waiting for them looking embarrassed in my striped pyjamas.

After twenty minutes four of the girls had put my injured arm into a sling and splinted my broken leg as well as bandaging my head.

We stopped when aunty provided orange juice and cake for the girls, Mrs Jacobson's goddaughter Elizabeth, pointed out mischievously, that it would be too dangerous for the patient to eat or drink as I could have internal injuries and besides my pyjamas were grass stained with lying on the lawn.

 Mrs Jacobson absurdly agreed and I was forbidden to eat or drink and then. 

"I know," exclaimed Mrs Jacobson, why don't we put wincy into clean pyjamas and pretend he is a different patient?" The girls cheered and Mrs Jacobson dashed off to fetch more pyjamas.

 She came back carrying an armful of my pyjamas and I spent the next hour being bandaged, changed into clean pyjamas, bandaged and changed again. Mrs Jacobson also made sure she captured my discomfort wearing my various pyjama outfits on her phone camera.

After a while, Elizabeth complained to her godmother. "It's  a shame we haven't a girl to practise on too," looking hopefully at my aunt and Mrs Jacobson.

"Well," ventured aunty, "what if wincy wore girls pyjamas, couldn't you pretend he was a girl then?"

The girls nodded, grinning knowingly at my embarrassment. Mrs Jacobson quickly produced two pairs of frilly floral pyjamas and I was subject to another half hour of being the patient until aunty intervened. "You know girls wincy is very tired and since he is ready for beddy-byes I think it best that I put him to bed straight away don't you? Say thank you and night-night."

The girls all chorused goodnight even though it was just turned 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

"Wincy, where are you manners," aunty prompted, giving my pink pyjama clad bottom a smack.

I swallowed nervously before whispering. "Night-night girls, thank you for coming,"

Aunty took my hand and led me off to bed wearing my pink floral winceyette pyjamas.





4 comments:

  1. Is Wincy wearing the same oversized pyjamas that the unfortunate Lionel was pyjama'd in by the lovely Ms Jones by any chance? They certainly fit the description!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely striped pyjamas Wincy. What a lucky chap to have such a caring aunt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope he was wearing a nappy for bed...4 pm, he will probably wet his bed.....

    ReplyDelete