Friday 1 August 2014

Pyjama Punishment In The Garden

Mrs Jacobson cajoled aunty into making me tidy up her garden. Of course I was made to wear my paisley pyjamas so that I wouldn't sneak off down to the pub. As I was trimming the hedge Mrs Buckfast from next door  came out and asked if I would mow her lawn. I said I was busy and wouldn't have time. Aunty and Mrs Jacobson were sitting out on the patio and obviously Mrs Buckfast must have told on me. For the next thing I knew Mrs Jacobson put me across her knee and spanked me right in front of Mrs Buckfast. I was sent to mow her lawn and Mrs Buckfast lost no time in threatening me with dire consequences if I did not do work to her high standards. I was exhausted when I was finished and stupidly made the mistake of yawning when sitting with aunty and Mrs Jacobson. Of course I was put straight to bed even though it was only 4pm. Afterwards I learnt Mrs Buckfast called and gave aunty some nighties and pyjamas that she thought would "do for me".

1 comment:

  1. You have my sympathies Wincy - how well I know about 'Pyjamas that will do' as all of mine fall into that category. I often find myself hoping that one day I'll be allowed to wear modern pyjamas, but each time Aunty buttons me into yet another pair of horrid traditional striped pyjamas in front of the mirror my dreams are dashed.
    Mark

    ReplyDelete