Sunday 24 August 2014

Punished in Pink Pyjamas by Aunty and Mrs Jacobson




I was minding my own business working in the garden, and hanging out washing, when I overheard Aunty and Mrs Jacobson discussing my pyjamaring for the long, Bank Holiday weekend. Aunty  was proposing dressing me in a pair of floral winceyette pyjamas for Sunday bedtime but Mrs Jacobson wanted to put me to bed in the pyjamas she had dressed me in for my gardening duties. I was outraged and strode over to them insisting that I was master of my own destiny and that I would choose my own pyjamas from now on as I was not their slave to be dressed and ordered about as they saw fit. Of course it was a mistake. Within seconds, I was put across both their laps in turn, for an immediate over the knee spanking.  I was then dressed in my floral pyjamas and placarded for my impudence and left in no doubt that I was indeed "owned" by aunty and Mrs Jacobson.


2 comments:

  1. Love both pyjamas esp the sissy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor decision making leads to to two sets of red cheeks.

    ReplyDelete