Wednesday 5 June 2013

Once again aunty has me at a disadvantage in oversized striped pyjamas

On one of my most recent visit to aunties I told you about my embarrassment at having to attend Miss Jacobson's sherry party wearing my striped pyjamas. Well it appears she has taken rather a shine to seeing me being punished in pyjamas. On Friday morning I received a phone call from aunty insisting I finish work early and drive down to her house. Upon my arrival, as was my usual habit, I took a bath to wash away the city. I was still soaking when aunty entered the bathroom and emptied the bathtub. "Come along out you get", she said, enveloping me in a bath sheet. I spluttered my objections to her intrusion but to no avail and I was ushered downstairs where the intimidating sight of Miss Jacobson confronted me. "Well, well, if it isn't my little pyjama waiter. How are you?" Aunty pulled my towel away and whacked my bottom with her hand making a loud smack thanks to the bathwater that still clung to me. "Manners, young man, answer Miss Jacobson."
"Sorry Miss Jacobson," I mumbled, "very well thank you." Aunty beamed, "That's a good boy. Now Miss Jacobson has a surprise for you." To my horror Miss Jacobson presented me with a pair of enormous blue and white striped pyjamas. " I saw these and just had to get them for you, now be a good boy and let's see you wearing your new pyjamas, you might as well be ready for bed." I protested loudly, “It’s only 1pm, I am not putting pyjamas on at this time, especially these awful pyjamas."
Aunty had me laid across her lap within seconds of the words leaving my mouth.
She admonished as she spanked me. “Naughty-naughty little boy. You will wear your lovely new pyjamas and show your gratitude to Miss Jacobson unless you want me to put you to bed this instant. Is that want you want?"
"No aunty," I sniffled as I nursed my now tender bottom. I was made to stand while Miss Jacobson buttoned me into the pyjama jacket and stepped me into the pyjama bottom, tying them tightly around my waist with the pyjama cord with the jacket tucked into the bottoms.  "Don’t you look sweet? Aunty mused as I stood there feeling ridiculous, the pyjama bottoms covered my feet and the sleeves of the jacket were so long that they enveloped my hands. Aunty whispered in my ear, then said, "Haven't you something to say to Miss Jacobson," prompted aunty.  I swallowed and then reluctantly I addressed Miss Jacobson.
"Thank you for my lovely new pyjamas Miss Jacobson, I like them very much and want to wear them all the time." Miss Jacobson clapped her hands at my pathetic capitulation and lent forward proffering her cheek. As I moved forward to kiss her cheek I tripped on the cursed long pyjama bottoms and fell into her lap.
She grasped me around the waist and settled me on her lap. "Well this has to be an omen," she laughed cuddling me tightly. Aunty joined in the laughter and went to fetch tea leaving me in the clutches of Miss Jacobson. "What a cute little boy you are dressed in your gorgeous jim-jams, I could just keep you with me forever." Aunty entered carrying a tea tray. "Well unfortunately my nephew is going upstairs to bed for an afternoon nap after his warm milk but I promise you can have another cuddle time later." I had to spend another ten excruciating minutes perched on Miss Jacobson's lap whilst I drank my milk before aunty took me upstairs and tucked me in.




8 comments:

  1. Well, I think that Mrs Jacobson has surpassed herself with her choice of pyjamas in this case! She obviously understands how to make you look as infantile as possible, standing there like a silly boy trying to look like a grown-up by wearing mens pyjamas. I do believe that my previous impression that your pyjamas are increasing in size with each punishment is in fact, well grounded. You do look ridiculously swamped all tied and buttoned up in that pyjama suit, which is just as it should be. No wonder you find difficulty with walking,(which is part of the fun for her of course)and I don't know how you would serve sherry wearing them. I can clearly imagine you over your Aunt's knee with those enormous trousers and sleeves flapping about as you vainly try to escape.
    I wouldn't be surprised if on her next visit, Mrs Jacobson treats you to a pair of truly huge striped pyjamas just to see the shock and embarrassment on your face as you are made to pose for photographs. I for one along with your Aunt would also enjoy seeing you thus attired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not agree more Dave. A thoroughly deserved spanking for his insolence followed by incarceration in suitably ridiculous striped pyjamas that are too large for him. Combined with an early bedtime his pyjama discipline humiliation should be a benchmark for any females wishing to impose such a regime.

      Delete
    2. I agree with you but they are beautiful pyjamas!

      Delete
  2. Yes indeed Ariadne, I like your idea of a 'benchmark' involving ridiculous striped mens pyjamas - possibly auntie should dispense with the requirement for Wincey to wear womens pyjamas completely? I should like to suggest a 'punishment placard' to be worn during pyjama 'incarceration' as you creatively put it - perhaps an A4 card to be worn around the miscreants neck listing his insolence whilst he serves the ladies of the sherry circle? Possibly ''Pyjama Waiter at your service - please read and spank at will'' or ''I am naughty and must wear my pyjamas all day'' or ''Please rate my service on the attached ticklist'' A ferocious over the knee spanking from the lady offering the lowest score could then ensue. I do forsee an unpleasant evening of humiliation in store for the 'Pyjama Waiter' however, as there are certain to be many sherry spillages as he trips and staggers in those enormous pyjamas and this incompetence will quite rightly be rewarded with instant spankings. What fun those genteel ladies would have though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A punishment placard, what a wonderful suggestion. Imagine the poor little pyjama waiter, already struggling to serve the ladies their sherry while attired in his voluminous pyjamas. The lengthy pyjamas bottoms are continuously tripping him and the sleeves flop amusingly over his hands, whilst around his neck hangs a sign that says, "I'm wearing my punishment pyjamas because I was cheeky to aunty." Wincy, I hope your aunty reads your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, you can be such an ungrateful little boy. How very rude of you to reject such a nice gift, those new pyjamas are lovely. In my opinion such behaviour should have been rectified with a little more severity. I think Auntie was a little too easy on you. She should have immediately taken you by the ear and marched you to the nursery, bent you over the end of the bed and given you a sound old fashioned early bedtime strapping with leather belt. Pyjamas up or down, it makes little difference in my opinion. An early bed time with few tears would do you the world of good and I suspect it’s long overdue. Being as you are such a rude little boy. Perhaps Miss Jacobson should consider buying Auntie a new belt specifically for your naughty little bottom and the sooner the better.
    LM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I was ungrateful, I already have more than enough pairs of pyjamas without those ridiculously oversized monstrosities. As for being given the belt, I had plenty of that at school. Matron would make us lower our pyjama bottoms, make us touch our toes then administer a severe strapping. Aunties hand is quite painful and Miss Jacobson has whacked my bottom with her slipper which is very painful.

      Delete
  5. I should very much like to see these wonderful pyjamas make an appearance again!
    Maybe Miss Jacobson should find them in the draw and devise a punishment whilst wincy is wearing them?

    ReplyDelete