Tuesday 8 January 2013

Still more from Pyjama Punishment Monthly


Dear Pyjama Punishment Monthly

I too enjoy wearing women's pyjamas, winceyette ones or brushed cotton or brush nylon. In fact any type that could be described as granny style pyjamas. This all stems from when I was 9 and I had to go and live with my aunt and her daughter who was 4 years older than me. From the very start I was subject to a very strict bedtime routine. Upon arrival I was bathed and my aunt searched my belongings for my pyjamas but my mother (who was very ill) had forgotten to pack any. "Well I am not wasting money buying you pyjamas," I was told, "you'll just have to wear your cousins old pyjamas. So that very first day I was dressed in my cousin’s winceyette pyjamas. Off course they were always pink or yellow with flowers or teddy bears on them and had frilly elasticised cuffs on the sleeves. My bedtime was set at 6.30 and I had to put my pyjamas on as soon as I arrived home from school. Sometimes if my aunt was going to be out I had to wait to walk home with my cousin and she would say in front of her friends, "Straight into your pyjamas when we get home mind, I think you should wear your cosy pink pyjamas tonight." And they would all giggle. If I annoyed my aunt when we out shopping at the weekend she would often say things like, "right, when we get home you are putting your pyjamas on and after I have spanked you you're going straight to bed." My cousin would often tell my aunt that I had been cheeky or naughty at school and I would be punished with a spanking and an early bedtime on Saturday and Sunday, Like ready for bed I was regularly in my girls winceyette pink floral pyjamas by 2pm and in bed by three. Because I was small this went on until I was in my late teens when I eventually escaped their clutches by going to university. When I returned for the holidays though I was quickly dressed back into a pair of ladies pyjamas and spanked before being put to bed early.

Ready4bed


No comments:

Post a Comment