Friday 25 January 2013

Aunty comes to visit and I earn a spanking







Aunty invited herself to stay when the snow became too deep for her to drive home. Of course, I immediately displeased her when I was obviously reluctant to give up my new king size bed for her.
"The spare room will be perfect for you aunty," I gushed, "see, that single bed is extremely comfy."
Big mistake. "Well, why don't you tell me how comfy it was in the morning because I'm putting you to bed in it right this minute! Now, where are your pyjamas”?

In no time aunty had buttoned me into my pyjama jacket, it was only 4.15 as aunty made me step into the voluminous pyjama bottoms and pulled them up, tucking the jacket inside the elasticised waistband of the pyjama bottoms. "There now, already for beddy-byes but first someone has earned a bedtime spanking."

Foolishly I asked her in my most petulant voice if she was the one who had earned a spanking. Needless to say, she was not amused and proceeded to tan my pyjama clad backside with one of her size 12 slippers until I begged her to stop. Once I had apologised for my behaviour aunty gave me a hug and tucked me into bed.
Will I never learn?



2 comments:

  1. mm ..... like the way the sleeves hang down over your hands, If I were your Auntie I think I would tie the ends of the sleeves up so you were a little more helpless. Are those trousers too long also? perhaps the openings could be tied up as well......

    ReplyDelete
  2. kjpyjama@gmail.com13 December 2019 at 10:56

    sounds good

    ReplyDelete