Thursday 31 October 2019




Mrs Green always said that as long as Anthony lived under her roof he had to abide by her rules. Sadly for Anthony, at almost twenty two years old, he had never escaped his mother's malign influence. It was true, that on his twenty first birthday he had been granted a new bedtime of 9 pm, half an hour later than the 8.30 bedtime he had been given at age eighteen, but his pyjama time had remained at 7 pm since he was a thirteen. An hour ago, as she indicated it was time for his bath, Anthony had rebelled.

"Mother, I am twenty one. Far too old for a bedtime and a pyjama time. Also, I am quite capable of taking a bath unsupervised."

He had been sure this confident, adult approach would hold sway with his mother. Even though, at the time of his speech we had been wearing, red plastic sandals, white knee socks, and a pair of yellow, bibbed play shorts.

Sadly his mother had not been impressed with his outburst. Half an hour later, Anthony had been divested of his play clothes, and whilst being most intimately bathed, reminded by her with a mouth soaping, that he always had, and always would refer to her as mummy.

As she buttoned him into his pyjama jacket and stepped him into his pyjama bottoms, mummy mentioned that perhaps he was too immature for "big boy pyjamas," 

She would have a word with Aunty Angela and ask her to sew him some new jimmy-jams that were more suitable for little boys who have temper tantrums about pyjama times and bedtimes. Which, incidentally, now that he had mentioned it, would be changed immediately. From tomorrow, she told her twenty one year old son, his pyjama time would be put back to 5.30 and his bedtime would be 7.30. 

Then, she took him across her lap and re-introduced him to the services of Mr Paddle and regular bedtime spankings, just in case Anthony was tempted to question her authority again.

9 comments:

  1. Good for Mrs. Green. Those new pyjama time and bed times are just what the naughty boy deserves. Also clearly he does not deserve to have adult pyjamas and clearly needs little boys ones or indeed little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very familiar with Mummies mouth soapings and bottom warmings with her short leather strap. I have also spent a good part of a weekend in bed as a punishment for daring question her. I just say "Yes Munmy" and get ready for bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the luckiest little boy on this planet truly loved by his mummy!
    A nappy i think would be a great addition to make sure he doesn't go out of his bed...lucky him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is going to skin his bottom and I say: Good for her

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you quite or stopping wtitting your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad my mother lives in a house on a large lot with few neighbors. Nobody hears me being leather over her knee. Nobody knows I am in bed so early

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can relate to this story. I was raised by a strict mother who insisted I change into my pajamas early each evening and gave me a strict bedtime. I didn't realize pajamas were such a big thing for other mothers.

    As a child this all seemed normal to me but I started becoming self-conscious of it as a teenager. The worst is when my mother had a house full of guests and she would yell at me in front of them "get into your pajamas". She would never forget. Then I would walk downstairs in my PJs and felt embaressed because they made me look like a little kid.

    Embarrassingly my mom still left me with babysitters as a teen and had them enforce my pajamas and bedtime. By the time I was a teen my sitters were girls around my age which was humiliating. I was very young looking and was in some special needs classes for poor motor skills. My mother mept3 telling me I was too "immature" to stay home alone. My ego didn't like it but deep down I knew it was true.

    My mother continued to enforce her pajama and bedtime rules until I Ieft tbe house at age 21.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same thing with me her favorite Way to punish me was telling me I want you in pyjamas take me to my room some times at noon time she made me undres in front of the maid's my grandma I was supposed to be naked to wear my pyjamas the she made it for me I only wear those when I was getting punish by her they were footage and maid are see through fabrics with alot ot ❤️❤️❤️ all over and zipped from the back the soonest she got me in pyjamas get in your knees she tell me My grandma always give her ideas how to disciplined me I was fourteen years old and I was already in pyjamas in my knees some times over corn in the patio and a hot spot that she pick up for hrs I used to feel that I was naked anyone can see my naked bottom Tru the fabric pyjamas I used to look down and see my little penis's when she got visitors she used to Tell me in front of them is ten minutes to five start getting ready for bed time she followed to my room and get undress if I said something like complain she started in bottom my shirt and pants and pull my underwear and in Tell me get in pyjamas take me to the living room and seat in a chair over my knees un zipper by bottom and spank my naked bottom she used to tell her friend that's the reason I always make him wear his pyjamas naked now get to the corner and face the Wall I wss there until All her friends were going I was punish the same way until I was twenty years old I never forget that

      Delete
  8. I would like to see any of you bitches so called mummy's try that shit with me fuck you mouth soaping spankings pajamas bring it on cunts I dare 5 of you to come at me and see if you could take me down never mind take my pants down good luck with that ha ha ha ha lol stupid bitches

    ReplyDelete