Monday 22 July 2019

Husband's Early Bedtime.




"Now sweetheart we discussed this earlier. Didn't I explain that my friends were coming over for drinks at seven and I wanted you ready for bed by then. Yet here it is ten minutes past and you still haven't put your pyjamas on. Do you want me to undress you and put you into your jimmy-jams myself here in front of everyone? No, I thought not. So run upstairs like a good boy and put your Thomas the Tank pyjamas and slippers on then come down so you can say night-night to my friends. I want you in bed by seven-thirty, I'll come and tuck you in and we'll talk about what punishment I will administer for your disobedience in the morning."



4 comments:

  1. I'm currently on a 7 day grounding and 7.00 pm early bedtime from my Aunt Helena. A busybody neighbour reported me to her for using bad language and rude signs towards her.

    That saw me, 200 pm or not, being soundly smacked in front of her, undressed and pyjamad while scolded and having my bare legs smacked, then stood in the corner while they discussed what a 'proper spanking' should entail for such misdeeds.

    When Mrs Murray left, that meant six on each hand with Aunt Helena's Lochgelly H then being smack marched upstairs to be mouthsoaped and the dreaded walk to her bedroom for a lengthy appointment with 'Instant Tears', her Mason Pearson 1950s hairbrush commensurate with someone who is then being put to bed in disgrace.

    This evening sees Aunt Helena giving me a Punishment Dictation, which will be a letter of apology to Mrs Murray, also outlining how I am being dealt with and asking her to arrange a suitable overnight with her for a 'double dose and repeat performance'.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lot of punishment for some bad language. Would would happen if you were really a naughty boy?

      Delete