Sunday 2 June 2019

My Surprise Birthday Pyjamaring







Miss Jacobson decided to celebrate my birthday by holding a pyjama party. She thought it would be amusing if I attended as a naughty girl ready for bed. My aunt eagerly agreed with her and I was taken upstairs and suitably attired in floral pyjamas, pink slippers and a pigtail wig. Miss Jacobson sent me to stand in the corner of the bedroom until the other guests arrived before I was taken downstairs. It was then that I realised I was the only one in pyjamas.

When I protested rather vociferously how unfair it was that I should pyjamaed when no-one else was, it was decided I was behaving like a naughty little girl and as such should be seen and not heard. 

Aunty placed a strip of tape across my mouth and I endured a full hour of humiliating taunts and teases from my Miss Jacobson friends. When the mantelpiece clock chimed six o'clock, Miss Jacobson announced that it was time naughty little girls were tucked up in bed. Aunty insisted I kiss everyone night-night and wave goodbye as aunty led me upstairs.

I was tucked into bed still dressed in my floral winceyette pyjamas and warned not to remove the tape across my mouth unless I wanted a bedtime spanking.

What a birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Wincy How lovely to be given a surprise party. Those pyjamas are beautiful and you look so girly in your pigtails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new bright look of the blog

    ReplyDelete