Thursday 3 January 2019

Phillip posted a comment on, "An early bedtime and pyjama punishment regime imposed on Simon by strict Auntie Beatrice." Which was originally posted 9th December 2013 and remains by far the most popular post on the blog. I enjoyed Phillip's comment so have re-produced it as a post in its own right.



Dear Auntie Beatrice

You so remind me of my Mummy. When I was sixteen I too started to get into mischief and mixed with the wrong company. My Mummy immediately put me back into school short trousers and started not only to collect me from school but she also took me there. I had to hold her hand all the time and if I resisted, a firm few smacks across the back of my legs soon reminded me that Mummy was in charge.

When we arrived home it was bath time immediately and then I was put straight into pyjamas ready for bed, and of course my pyjamas were sewn especially for me and were very babyish as they were baby blue and had pictures of Winnie the Pooh and Eeyore.

My bedtime was put back to 6.30 pm on school nights,Saturday was special as I was allowed to stay up until 7 pm, although I had to be bathed and in my pyjamas by 5 pm.

On Sunday, because I had school the next day, bedtime was very early at 5 pm and Mummy would put me into my pyjamas ready for bed at 3 pm as my aunt and her daughter Janice always came for tea. It was very embarrassing as Janice was only thirteen and I had to kiss her and my aunt night-night before Mummy took me up to bed.

Sometimes it was even worse, if I was due a bedtime spanking I would be put across Mummy’s lap for a smacked bottom while aunty and Janice looked on appearing to enjoy my humiliation.

Mummy continued to discipline me this way until I was eighteen. Thanks to her intervention my school performance improved and I went off to University where I met my future wife, but that is another story.

Phillip Jones

8 comments:

  1. You were so lucky to be so well taken care of growing up I especially like your Sunday schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Sunday schedule included being dressed in my school short trousers and school shirt,stripped tie,grey knee high socks,so After breakfast I was taking upstairs by Mummys hand to the bathroom where Mummy would insist on washing me,and brushing my teeth,I would be taking to my bedroom which had been turned back into a little boys room,with a training bed with rails,a chest of draws,and a single wardrobe,where my school uniform would be hanging,my chest of draws had my training pants in there,as Mummy took away all my normal clothes away,and replaced them with little 4/5 year old clothes,so Mummy would dress me in my infant school uniform,and would be sat at the table to do homework or write lines,if any body came to visit they would see a 16 year old boy regressed to being a 4/5 year old and any body over the age of 13 I would have to address as Auntie or Uncle,and I would have to stand up and say good morning,/ afternoon to them,then sit back down to continue with my work,any fuss on my part would result in me going across Mummys lap for a dose of Mummys slipper in front of any body that was there,then would be stood in the corner Hands on Head.
    After lunch I would be taking upstairs for my bath,and put I to my very little boys pajamas,and taking back downstairs to play or do colouring,at 450pm any visitors I would have to say nighty night to,and taking upstairs to my little boys bedroom,were Mummy would tuck me in and kiss me goodnight,where I had to stay,if I had a spanking before bedtime then Mummy would put me into a bedtime nappy plastic pants,and very very babyish baby grow with little ducks on them,and put a dummy in my Mouth and give me a teddy bear and blankie.
    I will also post about how my ex Wife started to put me in a little boys routi e,and continued with my punishments

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI everybody I recently got my first spanking and caning of 2019.it was for general brattiness and just being disrespectfull ect
    I Was dressed in my pyjama trousers, but they did not stay up for long!
    I was put over the knee bare bottom and soundly spanked with the back of the maple wood hairbrush {Masons and Pearsons remember those!}
    After several hard spanks I began to kick and wriggle and put my hands in the way and general resit this sound disipline.
    My spanker was getting angery at my lack of control,and took the small nursery cane to my bottom, still OTK! several strokes on my sitspots! after more fidgiting and kicking and yellping! the disipline finshed, and I was sent to bed with a very sore bottom!
    Tis was not a good start to 2019!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paul You did well to only now have your first spanking of the year. Seems it was well deserved. I'm sure it will be the first of many.

      Delete
  4. john its ONLY january? how many times have you been spanked so far this year?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately Paul I am not as fortunate as you to have someone to spank me and keep me in line.

    ReplyDelete
  6. have not been spanked since january till yesterday! bath brush over the knee! on my payama bottoms then for kicking and wriggling and resisting too much got bath brush on my bare bottom! bottom still a bit hot sittin on a cushion to write this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi naughty boys! recently got the hairbrush legs up ! it hurt! anybody else ever been spanked in this postion?

    ReplyDelete