Wednesday 1 August 2018

Pyjama Prisoner



I feel as if I have just been released from some penal pyjama prison after being guarded by two mature female warders who ensured I was their pyjama clad inmate. In reality, I spent a few weeks at my aunt's house recuperating from my latest bout of illness. Throughout my visit, my aunt and Mrs Jacobson contrived to keep me permanently attired in pyjamas. As you can imagine this was particularly embarrassing when their daily teatime visitors called at four pm.

I was forced to sit with the ladies wearing whatever nightwear had been allotted to me that day., if outdoors I had a tartan blanket tucked around me but indoors I was made to sit in female company wearing the pyjamas that had been chosen for me. Once the ladies had left, it was time for my daily bath, naturally supervised and perpetrated by Mrs Jacobson. Once I had been bathed I was put into clean pyjamas ready for my six-thirty bedtime as my aunt has decided my frequent illnesses are caused by a lack of sleep. Subsequently, she amended my bedtime to ensure I received at least thirteen hours in bed each day seven days a week. My two warders maintained strictly to their methods and my bedtime was always adhered to despite my pleadings to be allowed to stay up late until seven pm. Indeed on occasion, Mrs Jacobson would put me across her lap for a bedtime spanking to remind me that I was a "naughty little boy".

It's good to be home.



Monday Pyjamas



Tuesday Pyjamas



Wednesday Pyjamas




Thursday Pyjamas




Friday Pyjamas




Saturday Pyjamas




Sunday Pyjamas



4 comments:

  1. Nice selection of pjamas,it is important to have a clean set of pajamas for each day,I had a selection of both childish pajamas and little girl nightdresses.
    And like you when I was sat out in the garden I had a blanket to sit on and another one wrapped round me,I did have a dummy placed in my mouth to add to the humiliation.
    After some fresh air it would be bath time a clean pair of pajamas ready to be put to bed at 630pm

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. How do they deal with it when the pajamas have a lump in the front of them or it happens in the bath like it does with me? For me, it means am immediate spanking as such behavior is not allowed/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely pyjamas there. Aren't you a lucky boy to be so well looked after when not feeling well I hope you are feeling better now

    ReplyDelete