Tuesday 5 September 2017

Sissy Babykins Washed Up?



Nanny Spankwell was not best pleased with Babykins. After putting Sissy into his pretty pink pyjamas ready for bedtime, she had allowed him to stay up late and had given him a chore to do. So she was very annoyed to discover he had abused her kindness by failing to complete the simple task she had allotted to him.

"What a naughty Sissy Babykins you are, there will be no more leniency from me, you're going over my knee for a spanking and then it's straight to bed with you and early bedtimes all next week too. When your mistress returns home I will recommend she puts you back into nappies for a while. You will discover that Nanny always wins her battles with naughty Sissy Babies. I hear her car now, let's just find out what your wife has to say about your disgraceful behaviour shall we?"

3 comments:

  1. 3 pm bedtime? A nappy is more than appropriate i would say....
    Lucky and naughty babykins....wish it was me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 pm is the right bedtime for babykins and diapers should be mandatory. Also a daily spanking for been a naughty baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have now for 5 days - 18:00 hour early bedtime punishment because naughty behavoir with school roleplay this evening I most now until Friday dress in my pyjama. I have working office at home. I have very hardspanking von school roleplay teacher.
    Monday untel vrijdag 18 hour early bedtime punishments

    ReplyDelete