Sunday 20 August 2017

Sissy Babykins Spanked



"Come here Sissy Babykins. Have you used the toilet without my permission?No nanny you say. Is that the right answer, because I am sure I heard flushing. Lift up your apron, well then, how then do you explain the pee-pee on your bunny jim-jams you silly babykins? Naughty sissies who fib always get found out and punished.

Look at me Babykins, not at the floor, now tell me what the procedure is when you need to go tinkle? Don't mumble, that's right, you come to me, curtsey nicely and then what do you say?

Yes, please nanny, babykins needs to go potty. You knew what to do so why did you disobey me? Do you want me to put you back into nappies and plastic panties babykins and have you waddling around the house? Because that's what I will do if you don't follow the rules.

So now you must be spanked. Put down your duster and remove your rubber gloves and apron. Stand still while I take your pyjama bottom down, it's no use crying now Babykins not when you have so disappointed me. Now, over my lap with you. We will begin with twenty hand spanks to warm up your naughty bottom before I proceed to my trusty hairbrush for another twenty.

I want to hear you count all forty spanks loud and clear or I will begin again understand?  After your spanking you will stand in the corner with your red bottom on display until your Aunty returns when I will recommend a loss of toilet privileges for a week along with nightly bedtime spankings at seven each evening, understand? Good. Let us begin."

5 comments:

  1. Thank you nanny for loving me...
    Yes i still need nappies, spanking and early bedtime. Thank you nanny for that punishment coming from your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a nanny who would force me to wear nappies and rubber knickers just like Sissy Babykins Miss wincy.

    That way I would not make little sissy baby dribbles in my big boy underpants when I go tinkle Miss wincy. ( Blushes )

    ReplyDelete
  3. A well deserved spanking for a very naughty boy Lucky him

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nanny should use a lexan padle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems well and appropriate for a sissy who not only violated the "toilet rule" but also lied! Seems an intensive "retraining" program might be in line!

    ReplyDelete