Monday 22 May 2017

Some very naughty boys under strict discipline





‘Yes well, you only have yourself to blame Robert. Perhaps this will teach you not to tease young girls. Janice and her friends will be taking you down to the park in your pushchair to feed the ducks. When they bring you home they will bathe you, dress you in your baby footed pyjamas and put you straight to bed in your cot at four o'clock!’





Robert regretted objecting when Aunty began discussing his pyjama time and bedtime with his girlfriend Lisa. The discussion centred on whether he should wear his cosy,  blue Teddy Bear motif winceyette pyjamas that chilly night, or his yellow, Winnie the Pooh footed pyjamas. Lisa voted for Winnie the Pooh and his Aunty agreed, this angered Robert but when Lisa suggested his bedtime be brought forward to 6 pm and his pyjama time to 5 pm he objected most vehemently. Aunty had little option other than to bare his bottom and spank some manners into him. Of course, he only had himself to blame as Lisa and Aunty ensured he was tucked into bed at 6 pm wearing his footed Winnie the Pooh pyjamas.




“Oh no, you don’t. Where on earth do you think you are going babykins. When I say four o'clock is your bedtime I mean four o’clock! Now say night-night to the nice ladies then we will get you into your
jimmy-jams and tucked into beddy-byes.”




“Stop that sulking at once. Just because you are eighteen I see no reason why you shouldn't wear your pretty baby clothes for many a year yet. Now I want to see that dummy being sucked for the duration of my friends visit or you will be spanked and put to beddy-byes very early!"


"What have I told you about being ready for bed when I get home at 4 pm? Yet I find you not wearing your pyjamas at 4.30! Well, this spanking should help remind you, and just in case you forget again I have arranged for Melanie from next door to come and supervise your pyjama time. Yes, I am quite aware she is younger than you but she is much more mature than you will ever be."



1 comment:

  1. Wish it was me in the last situation....nappy, spanky bumbum then bedtime early! What a treat!

    ReplyDelete