Thursday 13 April 2017

My Babysitter Melissa by Randy Part Two

I dutifully switched off the TV and went up to my room, greeting Melissa as I passed her in the living room. She reminded me I had promised to tidy my room before story time and I realised I had not left myself much time.

Hurriedly I first brushed my teeth. I was so distracted that it took longer than usual to brush. I then washed my face and hands before heading for my room to tidy it before Melissa came to inspect it.

Unfortunately, as Melissa stepped through the door she discovered me still tidying my room, I had underestimated the time it would take

"It looks like we are going to have to have a real bedtime lesson tonight, after all, Danny. You've got two minutes to get yourself sorted and into bed or you'll be sorry. Do you understand me, young man?"

I gulped and nodded and went into a cleaning frenzy as the whole time, Melissa just stood in the doorway and watched. I turned from my last chore - putting clothes away - to see her crooking her index finger at me and beckoning.

"Young man, I gave you ample warning about what would happen, didn't I?"

"Yes, Melissa, but I was almost..."

"Shush, young man. I don't want to hear any excuses. You knew what you had to do and you knew what would happen if you didn't do it. Remember your mother's instructions to me about making sure you cleaned your room up by bedtime."

"But it's still a couple minutes before my bedtime, Melissa. I was just about finished when..."

"I said no excuses, young man, and I mean it. You promised me to have everything cleared up so I could read you a story. That was our agreement. Wasn't it?"

I hung my head and stared at the floor.

"I thought so. No, Danny, it's time you found out what a real spanking from Melissa feels like. I've should have turned you over my knee a dozen times before now in Sunday School. I'm glad I finally have a chance to give you what you so obviously need. Your mother may spank you once or twice a week but I suspect you are one of those immature boys who needs more discipline than that. It's also just as well that you disobeyed me, Danny, because you need to know what a real spanking from your future full-time babysitter feels like. If it weren't this late, I'd give you some corner time first. But given the hour, we'll have to save that for your next spanking."

Melissa then pulled my pyjamas down to my ankles in one swift tug. My penis was still saluting the sky but it didn't stay that way for long. Quickly I was pulled over her lap until my feet kicked helplessly in the air. Within seconds, my first spanking from Melissa had begun.
And it hurt. Still, I tried to be brave about it at first, begging to be let off and responding to her spanks with a steady stream of "ouches".

Ignoring my requests, Melissa spanked on with a rapid, hard swing, alternating from one cheek to the other and scolding me continuously in a manner which helped break down my fourteen- year- old stubbornness.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

"You naughty, naughty, naughty boy. When Melissa tells you to do something, she means it."

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

"Every Time you fail to obey me, you are going to go right back over my lap for another sound spanking on your bare bottom."

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

"I don't care if I have to spank you every time I sit for you. Is that clear, young man?"

"Yes, Melissa, please don't spank me anymore. I've learned my lesson"

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

"Oh no, you haven't, young man. We're just getting started. I'll tell you when I think you've learned a lesson."

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

"Oooowwwww... you're hurting me, Melissa"

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

"It's supposed to hurt, young man, it's a spanking and it's just what a naughty boy like you needs to mind his babysitter."

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

"If you act like a little boy and disobey Melissa, she will treat you like a little boy and pull your pyjamas down for a good spanking on your bare bottom. When you start crying like a baby, we'll be getting somewhere with your lesson."

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

"Nooooo, Melissa ... pleeeeaaaasse ... I'll be a good boy, I promise. I'll be a good boy."

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

"I'm sure you will be a good little boy, Danny, but not until after you have learned how to behave like one over my knee."

As the heat in my bottom turned into a burning sting, my cries gradually shifted from protests and promise to the first hints of real crying. Like Mrs Worthington, mummy always spanked me until I cried and I supposed Melissa would do the same as well. I wanted to be anywhere else at that moment. In the hopes of ending my spanking earlier, I started to cry more openly now. But Melissa spanked on with the same steady pace.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

"How does it feel to be lying bare bottom over a sixteen-year-old girl's lap for a spanking like a naughty little boy, Danny?"

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

By then, I had slipped past the point of a coherent response. I could have mustered a reply had she pressed the matter but she just kept on spanking and I finally let loose with some real bawling.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

"You can kick and cry all you want, young man, but Melissa will decide when you have been properly spanked. Your mother told me she believes a real spanking only begins when one hears real crying. And I couldn't agree more."

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

"Mummy Melissa's going to take good care of you from now on," she replied, picking up on her new name right away and slowing down her spanks noticeably before tapering off.

"Are you going to be a good little boy from now on, Danny?" she asked, gently rubbing my sore bottom now.

"Yess...... yes... I promise I'll be a good boy oooh... I promise, Mummy Melissa".

For the next few minutes, Melissa continued to rub me gently until my crying subsided. I had kicked my pyjamas completely off and it was easy for her to stand me on my feet and take me in her arms for the second hug of the evening. Now her hand rubbed real comfort into my scalding bottom as I felt the full softness of her breasts again. And there, holding me all safe in her arms, Melissa kissed away my tears and asked if I understood why she had to spank me. I nodded through my heaving breath and hugged her more tightly than ever.


"Whenever you fail to obey Mummy Melissa, she's going to give you a sound spanking on your bare bottom, isn't she?. I expect you to have your room clean on time in the future, little boy, do you understand? Otherwise, you'll be back over my knee lickety split. Do you hear me, Danny?"

I nodded to her questions as I clung more tightly to her and cried softly and freely, my face buried in her shoulder under her hair.

With some effort, Mummy Melissa broke off my hug and reached down to fetch my pyjama bottoms. While I clung to her neck, she slipped them over my feet and pulled them back up. Moments later, with a few smacks to my pyjamaed bottom, she bundled me into bed and tucked me in.

After tucking me in, Melissa bent down to give me a good night kiss. I reached up and hugged her in return. As my face once again nestled near her ear, I whispered, "I love you mummy Melissa."

"I love you too, Danny, and I'm going to give you all the extra love you need. Goodnight sweetheart."

"Goodnight, Mummy Melissa."

Minutes later, I fell soundly asleep, exhausted yet utterly content, a warm glow spreading from my bottom throughout my entire body.

That was the beginning of two years of regular babysitting from Melissa. She watched me once or twice a week, and sometimes more often.

When I turned fifteen, I spent four weeks with Melissa and her mother at their summer cottage while my parents enjoyed a Mediterranean cruise. During that time, I was spanked by Melissa two or three times a week. Many of the spankings were given when her mother was home and on all occasions, she managed to walk into the room in the middle of my punishment.

When I was cheeky to Mrs Dobson when Melissa was off running errands or visiting friends, she proved as able in the spanking department as her daughter. The most embarrassing episode was when I was crying my way through a bare bottom spanking over Mrs Dobson's lap when Melissa returned with her friend, Jenny Saunders. I buried my head in the sofa cushion and continued sobbing like a baby as Mrs Dobson went right on spanking and scolding me.

The most embarrassing moment came when Mrs Dobson scolded me in front of Melissa and her friend

"Danny, it's clear you are one of those naughty boys who will never be too old to be spanked. Both your mother and Melissa tell me you need at least one good spanking a week and sometimes more than that. And as you can see, I will be more than happy to take your pyjamas down if you misbehave in my house. Mummy Dobson has had years of experience spanking naughty boys, I hope I'm getting through to you young man and that I see a change in your behaviour around here. Otherwise, you'll be right back here over my lap with a very sore bottom. Is that clear, young man?"

"Ye... ye.. yes... mummy Dobson," I managed to stammer in between spanks.

"I've also told your mother that she can drop you off here anytime Melissa isn't free to babysit and she has accepted my offer. Melissa isn't the only one around here who knows how to handle bad little boys, is she?"

"No... mummy Dobson." At that, both Melissa and Jenny began giggling and I turned even redder.

As always, I was stood in the corner for fifteen minutes after my spanking before Mummy Dobson called me out of the corner to pull up my pyjamas and gave me a hug of forgiveness. And during those fifteen minutes, Melissa and Jenny managed to keep busy in the living room where they could admire my scarlet bottom.



2 comments:

  1. VERY NICE STORY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely story Please let us have more. Such a lucky boy.

    ReplyDelete