Sunday 2 October 2016

Pyjamaed, Spanked and Humiliated

Dear Nanny Smackbottom

I remember a previous post that advocated the disciplinary measure of early bedtimes after a sound spanking. When my husband greatly oversteps the mark I also resort to such methods. I thought your readers may enjoy seeing and hearing about his punishment. On this occasion we were on our way out to the theatre when his outrageous flirting with the taxi driver began to anger me. I ordered her to turn back telling my husband that he had just earned himself a spanking and an early bedtime instead of an evening out. He tried to bluff and joke his way out of the situation but his blushing face was just the beginning. I ushered him back into the house and ordered him upstairs, asking the somewhat bewildered young lady driver to wait in the living room. In no time I had him dressed in his 'naughty boy' jim-jams, his yellow bunny rabbit winceyette pyjamas and draped him childishly over my knee for a well deserved spanking with my strap.

After his spanking I made him crawl along the landing with his reddened bottom on display where I made him say 'night night' to the waiting young lady. He was then tucked into bed. I resumed my journey explaining my discipline methods to the young lady who was very interested in hearing how I punish my husband as one would an unruly little boy. I greatly enjoyed my evening out and upon my return I am pleased to report that he was sleeping soundly.

Katherine


Dear Katherine

I think your punishment method is excellent. You should invite the young female taxi driver over for dinner, one prepared and served by your husband wearing his "naughty boy pyjamas".  Afterwards you could instruct her on how to deliver a well deserved warming of a naughty boy's bottom. Perhaps then she may be interested in babysitting for you so that you can attend the theatre more often in peace, either alone or with someone more deserving of your company.

Nanny Smackbottom 






3 comments:

  1. A well deserved spanking in those lovely pyjamas Absolutely right she saw what happened to a naughty husband

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is entirely correct that he should be made to crawl like a baby in is pyjamas. he should be nappied and made to sleep in a cot as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She should deliver spankings as he crawls with his bottom exposed...

    ReplyDelete