Saturday 18 June 2016

Father and Son Bed Punished

This posting came about because Freddie, a loyal reader and commenter to the blog, had corresponded  with Luc Holly and translated the emails very well from the original french. They consisted of mainly chatty, anecdotal bits and pieces that I have strung together to form a narrative. Hopefully Luc, or whatever name he chooses to use, will re-appear and give us further insight into his early bedtime lifestyle as enforced by his wife and her family.
My thanks go to Freddie for persevering with this.


Dear Freddie

Thank you for writing to me.

Yes, we are still being bed punished by my wife Julianne and her family, in fact since we last talked she has intensified out humiliation. I have been given a stuffed animal for bed, it is a little dog with one ear missing. My wife insisted I thought  up a name for the stuffed animal although she rejected several suggestions I made until eventually I was made to settle on Poochikins. Jordan, my son, was given a little teddy bear and he was told he had to call it Teddikins. We also both been given babies rattles and a dummy each.Then a few weeks ago, our beds were replaced by cribs for adults.

My wife and her sister told us that since we behaved like little babies we deserved to be treated like babies. We now have several “babysitters”. The most frequent is my mother-in-law, Maryse. She is also the one who bathes us. She is very strict, she regularly puts us to bed very early and she smacks our bottoms for the slightest reason, such as forgetting to carry Poochikins or Teddikins when we are dressed for beddy-byes, perhaps because of a word out of place or some other perceived disobedience.

Sometimes it is even her young secretary Candice who is only sixteen, comes to tuck us into bed, usually when my wife and her mother are going out. They want to be sure that Jordan and me are in our nightclothes and tucked up in our cribs very early so we cannot misbehave in their absence. Although the secretary is very strict also.

In principle, yes we are made to go to bed at the same time, 6 o'clock at the latest, It so happens that when I am the one being given an all-day punishment, Jordan is allowed to stay up and dressed until four pm. In contrast, when it is Jordan who is being punished, I have to go bed with him and stay there,  with blinds down, curtains drawn, lights out and our dummies tied on so that there is no talking. Also if he is spanked for naughtiness then I am given a smacked bottom also as they say his misbehaviour is my responsibility.

On Sunday mornings, sometimes the twins, Agnes and Astrid bathe us before our bedtime while Julianne and Maryse are getting ready and before Candice arrives. What's more the twins don't hesitate to spank our naked and wet backsides, which really hurts and actually makes us whinge and cry.
One Saturday morning they had a competition as to which of them would give us the hardest spanking and make us cry the loudest. Jordan cried first but I cried loudest. It was Astrid who gave the hardest spanking. My mother-in-law was disturbed by the noise and came to see what the trouble was ending with Jordan and I being punished for making too much noise, we spent  the whole weekend in bed, to make it worse it was the twins who fed us our bottles of milk and spoon fed us our pureed food in bed before locking us up in our cribs in the dark.

Another time, one afternoon when Candice was bathing Jordan, (I had already been spanked and put to bed earlier by my wife for answering back and I was already tucked up hugging Poochikins and sucking on my dummy). The two of them were messing about in the bathroom. Jordan didn't stop throwing water when Candice told him to. She became angry and slapped his face then spanked my son who had really earned it. After hauling him out of the bath and drying him he was put into his naughty pyjamas, the pink frilly ones with bunny rabbits on. Jordan really dislikes and is ashamed at wearing those pyjamas, (I have a yellow pair), and he tried to resist being dressed in them. Candice pulled him by the ear, crying like a baby, to the living room where my wife and mother-in-law each gave him another spanking and put him in the corner making him hug Teddikins and suck his thumb like a baby as their guests arrived. Every female could see him in his girly pink pyjamas, clutching his teddy bear and sucking his thumb as he sobbed with shame and embarrassment. Then, when I was already asleep, I was dragged out of my crib to the bathroom to clear up the mess in the bathroom, putting right what my son had done. When I had cleaned the bathroom up my nightie was wet and Candice returned with my yellow frilly bunny rabbit pyjamas and made me put them on. I was taken downstairs and paraded in front of all the ladies there and put in the corner hugging Poochikins beside Jordan, the only difference being I was there with my dummy in place.
Eventually we were made to say night-night to all the ladies, they laughed at us and waved us bye-bye. “Hope you enjoy the long hours in beddy-byes you darlings”, they taunted.
Back up the stairs, Candice and mother-in-law spanked us before making both of us go to sleep.

My wife Julianne use to be my assistant in the office which I owned and ran. She was beautiful, ambitious, authoritative, determined and competent.Little by little, taking my place as boss. She accompanied me to negotiations with possible customers in another city  and we stayed in the hotel where the meeting took place, in neighbouring rooms. When we were negotiating with our commercial partners, she didn't agree with my arguments. After contradicting me several times, she excused us for "a few moments" and asked me to follow her. She was angry and told me off for saying such stupid things to our negotiating partners.
She asked for the key to my room at reception and made me go  up with her. I thought we were going to have further sensible discussions but instead, once we were in the room she told me, "undress at once, I want to see you into your pyjamas and in bed immediately!"

I was so taken aback that I neither spoke nor reacted. She was impatient and slapped me. "Quickly get undressed. I must go back to our colleagues to put right your stupid remarks and I don't want you under my feet."
I tried to protest, spluttering my objections which earned me another slap. I should have put my foot down there and then and fired her, instead  I started to undress like a naughty little boy who is ashamed and afraid of mummy’s anger. When I was quite naked, she handed me my pyjamas jacket. I took my pyjama top in a rather dazed state and I was shaking with fear and anger that I could not do up the buttons.
“Tsk, come here, look at you, as helpless a baby, let mummy help babykins.” She said in a sneering kind of way. She  then buttoned up my pyjama jacket for me then held open the pyjama bottoms too.
 “Come along,” she urged, “footsie into your jim-jams, that’s a good boy, now the other one. Clever babykins, there all ready for night-night.”

She pulled back the bedclothes, “Now, in you get, you are going to stay in beddy byes until I say otherwise. I shall lower the blinds and draw the curtains so that you can rest and sleep a long time. She moved  the sheets to one side and I slid in while she tucked me in. I tried to protest once more, perhaps on reflection a bit too late. “But I’m not sleepy.” I argued.
"That's fine. What's more, I am not putting you to bed because you need to sleep but because you are being punished for your behaviour.”
She picked up my things before leaving. "There we are. Sleepy byes time for the naughty boy. I am going down now to put right your utter stupidity . Believe me, it's for your own good. I am going to explain that you are unwell and I have had to put you to bed and that you are going to stay there for some time.”
So that was the very first time Julianne put me to bed for the afternoon As she was keeping my clothes in her room, I had no option but to stay in bed until we left. But she was right: she was much better at negotiating than I was and she won some really lucrative contracts for us. By way of contrast, I had lost all authority with her and as I was madly in love with her she got everything of mine: marriage, our home, the company and its presidency. Eventually she sold up and concentrate on the submission and obedience of both my son and me. So, I knew, before we were married that she was dominant, authoritarian and severe and that  my future was likely to be a bed punished one. To have to go to bed early each day is often annoying and embarrassing but it is an inconvenience that my son and I accept.

Luc




3 comments:

  1. Yes indeed I would love to get more stories about Luc and Jordan They are so lucky to be so well looked after and to have such a great regime implemented on them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes a good story. Hopefully more added with pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they should have gotten bare bottom spankings from all the ladies that showed up also...

    ReplyDelete