Saturday 9 April 2016

Spanked, Pyjamaed and Mittened








On Friday Miss Bracegirdle let herself into my flat with the keys my aunt had provided for her.  I was dressing for work and had on only my shirt and tie as she swept in and barged past me into my bedroom. Moments later she emerged holding my pyjama bottoms.
“Just as your aunt and Mrs Jacobson suspected,” she said accusingly as she examined the pyjamas.

“Masturbating!” she exclaimed. You were playing with yourself last night you disgusting little boy, here is the proof. What do you have to say for yourself?”

The pyjama bottoms were thrust under my nose and the dried, stiffened material was sufficient evidence that was difficult to deny.

I was immediately taken across her knee and given a well-smacked bottom. Goodness knows what the old lady who lives below me thought upon listening to my howls of pain as Cynthia Bracegirdle reddened my behind.

I was made to phone work and advise then I felt unwell and Cynthia proceeded to remove my shirt and tie.

I was quite naked as she informed me. “Your aunt wants you to visit her and has asked me to accompany you down immediately, I have your travelling nightwear with me here and I want to see you in your pyjamas in two minutes.”

She sat and watched as I stood in front of her and fumbled with the buttons on the red striped pyjama jacket Cynthia handed me. Sheer nervousness caused me to struggle putting my feet into the pyjamas bottoms as she looked on with impatience.
Finally she could stand it no longer and pulled the pyjama bottoms up herself and tied the pyjama cord tightly around my waist.

“Now then, handie-pandies please.” I looked at her stupidly but once she began to put my hands into the pink mittens I understood perfectly well.

“There now, that should ensure we have no shenanigans on the drive down.” 
Once I had put on my tartan slippers I was taken by the hand and marched down to her car as if I was a naughty little boy. Luckily no-one saw us as my pyjama and mitten clad self was thrust into the car for the long drive to my aunts.

2 comments:

  1. Well one does need to keep naughty little hands out of trouble.

    ReplyDelete