Friday 14 February 2014

Humiliated in little boy pyjamas


I have been ill recently and my Aunt took the opportunity to insist I stay with her so she could nurse me back to health. As soon as I arrived she made me change into pyjamas and put me straight to bed. This was early in the afternoon and Aunty decreed that my bedtime would be 5 pm every night but I was to be kept permanently in pyjamas during my stay. It didn’t take long until Miss Jacobson appeared and one morning I was deemed well enough to serve tea to her sewing club ladies dressed in humiliating pyjamas. I am only five foot tall and my Aunt has always been overprotective. Even when I was a boy my usual bedtime was 7pm, unchanged until I left for University. She has bought me boy’s slippers to wear (size 3.5) so I greet her friends wearing pyjamas with spacemen or trains on them and wearing Scooby-Do slippers, it is hardly surprising they treat me as if I was a seven year old.
 If I complain Aunty tells me I am an ungrateful little boy, she spanks me, with a slipper of course, and brings my bedtime forward an hour for a week. Yesterday at 1pm I was made to wear my little boy pyjamas and stand in the corner whilst my Aunt and Miss Jacobson entertained her book club members. Aunty pinned a card to the back of my pyjamas explaining why I was being punished and I stood there until 3pm when I was made to say night-night to everyone and was tucked into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment