Tuesday 24 December 2013

A Spanking Cornertime for this Naughty Little Boy

"What is the meaning of this?" The Thurston sisters had returned early to find Philip in the kitchen brazenly drinking coffee with a young lady. "I..I.. thought you weren't coming back until 4.30 stammered Philip, spilling coffee as he anxiously looked at Agnes and Enid.  The sisters ignored his question. "Well, aren't you going to introduce us?" asked Agnes. "This is Melissa my friend from college, she..she is helping me with an essay." Philip managed to reply despite turning a very pale colour. Melissa these are my landladies Agnes and Enid.. I m..m..m..mean Miss Thurston and Miss Thurston," he babbled. Melissa nodded to the two sisters, "Good afternoon ladies, I believe you know my mother Mrs Hazard? Anyway I had better be going, Philip, I will see you on Monday." Enid smiled, " Mrs hazard's daughter, indeed we know her very well, please, stay and finish your coffee my dear, did you know that Philip was a very naughty, disobedient little boy?" Melissa laughed nervously. "Well I know he's not the tallest, ha-ha but.." Enid joined in the laughter as Agnes left the kitchen. "That's not quite what I meant. When Philip left this morning he was told that as we would possibly be detained in town he was to come home, take his bath, put on the pyjamas that he would find laid out on his bed for him and to sit quietly in his bedroom until we arrived home." She turned to look directly at Philip, "is this not the case?"   " Y..y..yes Miss Thurston." Philip cast his eyes down to the floor. "You willfully disobeyed us didn't you? Undress please Philip." Poor Philip looked aghast. "Oh no Miss Thurston, not here,  not in front ...." Miss Thurston again ignored him as she addressed Melissa. "You see what a naughty little boy he is Melissa? Perhaps you could help by turning that computer on for me?" She asked pointing to the laptop that stood on the worktop. Melissa  depressed the button and the computer began to whir into life. Philip removed his shirt and trousers and socks but had to be cajoled into taking off his underpants. "I am sure Melissa has seen naked little boys before, I believe you have two younger brothers is that not correct?" Melissa confirmed this was so, she now seemed relaxed and unperturbed at Philips predicament.
"Here we are," said Agnes returning to the room carrying Philips red striped pyjamas. "Time to get you ready for beddy-byes." Melissa watched as the two sisters buttoned him into the pyjama jacket and stepped him into the pyjama bottoms. "This is how you should have been attired two hours ago," Agnes said as she tied pyjama cord into a neat bow. Philip wished the ground would swallow him up as he stood looking ridiculous in his pyjama clad state in front of Melissa who was busy speaking to Enid. "Would you print that for me dear? Thank you." Melissa laughed out loud then began typing. Seconds later the printer chugged out a piece of A4 paper. "Show Philip what it says please Melissa," prompted Enid. Melissa smiled and held up the piece of paper. "Sorry Philip, if only I had known I would have bathed you and put you into your pyjamas myself. I have done it often enough times for my brothers." Philip moaned as he read the print on the sheet of paper. It read, I am a naughty disobedient boy and deserve to be spanked after my pyjama corner time.
"Hands on head and into the corner with you Philip," ordered Agnes. "We three girls will have little chat about how we can improve your behaviour and after that we will fetch our hairbrushes and deliver a sound spanking to that naughty bottom of yours. You can be certain that this weekend will involve lots of smacked botty and early bedtime for you Philip dear."

5 comments:

  1. Excellent! That certainly taught Phillip a fine lesson. How useful to reinstate the idea of placarding the brat - and in front of Melissa too! There's no doubt that he'll ever find a romantic attachment whilst those two upright ladies are present to keep him on the straight and narrow. A wonderful choice of humiliating outdated striped pyjamas in a most dreadful colour - possibly he'll be receiving another similar pair for Christmas? Mrs Sykes-Patterson has suggested that you consider pyjamaring Phillip in a pair of floral winceyette ladies pyjamas in one of the larger sizes- apparently these are available up to a size 28 in outlets that cater for the fuller figure. She comments that dressing males in oversized ladies pyjamas is a sure way of ensuring obedience in her experience, particularly if combined with the execution of household chores and regular cornertime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you like to be dressed in such pyjamas?

      Delete
    2. Mrs Sykes-Patterson is most prescient. I have heard that the two sisters have a fondness for using floral winceyette pyjamas as suitable attire for Philip to wear while conducting his household chores. They consider it most humiliating for Philip to flit about struggling to keep his pyjama bottoms up as he flicks his feather duster. I also believe they have invited Melissa to be present in these humiliations.

      Delete
    3. Mrs S.P. has asked me to pass on a suggestion that would hopefully humiliate silly Phillip in front of the charming Melissa. This involves a little role-reversal, with Melissa donning the traditional red striped Gentleman's pyjamas (although they will be a little too large I daresay) and assuming the role of a strict boyfriend. She could then order Phillip into his ridiculous floral jim-jams and put him across her knees for a firm and sustained maintenance spanking. He'll surely whimper, squeal and wriggle like a punished girlfriend before being hauled into the corner and placarded. Maybe 'I want to be Melissa's boyfriend but I am too pathetic and must wear punishment pyjamas'

      Delete
  2. These are excellent pyjamas, a favourite

    ReplyDelete