Sunday 3 November 2013

Aunty tightens my early bedtime disciplinary regime




I have been to aunties where she insisted I wear pyjamas for the entire weekend.
She decided it would be good practice for when I go to live with her and I will be subject to permanent pyjama and early bedtime discipline. Aunty even drew up my bedtime itinerary. She couldn't however decide on the timings, I suggested an eleven p.m. bedtime but she simply put me across her lap and spanked me for being cheeky. 

Bedtime Routine

Bath time

Put night-night pyjamas on

Milky Drink and a biscuit

Toilet

Wash hands and brush teeth

Into bed

Short Story

Kiss aunty night-night

Lights out

Aunty says night-night and closes door








5 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog, and I wonder why I did not think of it sooner . Put my husband back in diapers and treat it like a baby is the best way for me to control him. I love to pamper and more . The poor, I can already imagine his face when he will see the dining table turned into a changing table covered of thick diapers , baby products ( powder , oil, lotion ) and a large terry towel waiting for him to lay down . I'll make him baby clothes , and I will like it.
    A good spanking before starting to show him who's mom. And I'll take an infinite time to diaper him. he will have a big bottom and his legs will spread like a good baby. I 'll put a nice onesie for the night, with a nice bib and a lovely baby hat .
    I imagine most already peeing and pooping in his diapers in front of me and others without privacy and desperate , then crying to be changed. it will be a delight for me to do it .

    Be sure that he will have a baby life now with good naps and a very long night. It will help him to do his duty.

    Thank you for this wonderful idea, I would really like to see it performed on you, but I think my husband will laugh less .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wincy;
    I hope we see more details on this. If more women kept men to a regular early bedtime and baby status we would have more peace in the world

    Bethanne (friend of Janice)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a bedtime routine is vital so confusion can never be an excuse for not being in bed on time.I have a routine to follow, one that that only ever changes when Ive been naughty and need to be punished. I totally agree, If more women understood mens need regular and real smack bottoms under their early bedtime diapers they would not have bad attitudes or the time to be out of bed causing problems for anyone. Men are just little boys with bigger toys and will always need smack bottoms and early betimes.
    Lance

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i could find a auntie to take me in hand iam a very young lookin 43 year old male i need a auntie or uncle

    ReplyDelete