Saturday 28 September 2013

A naughty boy tries to deceive his aunt and receives a pyjama spanking and an early bedtime regime for his trouble. A story by Lance




Peter meandered in the front door and was heading for his bedroom when he heard his auntie’s voice.

"Peter, can I have a word with you please". She had enquiring tone he thought as he shuffled his way into the living room. She pointed to the couch positioned directly opposite her favourite chair.

"I had lunch today with Jenny Callaghan your science and maths tutor. We had quite a discussion about you, Peter.

Peter cringed; this wasn’t good.

"She said your grades have been rapidly going downhill and if they don't start going back up, she's going to have to fail you. Now, what do you have to say about that, young man?"

Peter squirmed, "It's just...It’s really difficult for me, auntie ...it’s really hard... "

"She told me that your assignments have gotten sloppy and that you're even a few behind. Is that true?"

"I guess so auntie, but..." Peter stared at the floor as he always did when being scolded.

"No buts young man. There is absolutely no excuse for slacking in regards to your schoolwork. When your parents told me you had a conditional acceptance into college, I agreed to you coming and living with me on one condition.  All you had to do was concentrate on your studies, instead, this is how you repay us. I have to say Peter; both Jenny and I are very disappointed in you."

She paused, tilted his chin upwards and held it so that he was forced to look her in the eye.

"Do you remember what I said I would do if you misbehaved?”

 “No,” answered Peter timidly.

”Yes you do, I’ve mentioned it on more than one occasion.”

”But auntie, you can’t be serious, that was just a bit of fun.”

”Fun, oh I can assure you a sound hair brushing from me would not be amusing young man. I’m just as serious now as I was then  You can pack your bags and explain to your parents or accept the consequences of your behaviour.”

”Are you serious, are you really going to spank me with a hairbrush?”

"I think you’ve earned yourself a trip across my lap...however Jennifer tells me you have a math test tomorrow. Have you even started studying for it?"

Peter looked down at the floor and shook his head. His auntie sighed.

"Well then, as much as I'd like to wallop your bottom right now young man, I don't want anything to distract you from studying. You’re not going anywhere tonight so you might as well get cleaned up and ready for bed. You are going to spend the evening studying for that test tomorrow and I don’t expect there to be any nonsense."

Peter nodded. "Okay, Auntie...I'll study really hard."

"You'd better show some significant improvement, do I make myself clear?”

Peter looked down again. "Yes, ma’am". "Alright, get going then. I'll bring your dinner up a little later"

Peter trudged upstairs to his room and tossed his backpack on the bed. With mixed feelings buzzing around in his young head he finished showering and put on his infantile, spaceman pyjamas. Peter was extremely intelligent, a truly gifted eighteen- year old. Regrettably, though such intelligence often comes at a cost in one way or another. Some said he was verging on genius but emotionally he was immature. 

Being at university with the emotional development level of a ten-year-old was always going to produce some obstacles and his parents understood this only too well. However, Peter’s aunt's offer of a home off campus came with considerable relief and made his continued advancement in higher education more feasible.

Gazing in the mirror, he did up his buttons on his spaceman motif pyjama jacket, the bulge at the front of his pyjama bottoms was all too obvious.  How could he possibly study after hearing the threat of an over the knee hair spanking with a hairbrush?

Taking hold of himself and closing his eyes and once again envisaged himself squirming across his aunt's lap having his bottom spanked.

"Oh auntie, please don’t stop.  I’ve been a very naughty boy. Oh yes auntie, spank me harder…harder."

But his all too familiar fantasy soon came to its usual abrupt ending and once again he was left feeling sad and lonely.  No matter how he behaved, no matter how much he longed for this special attention, he knew his auntie wouldn’t spank him. In reality, the very idea of it was quite ridiculous.  However, the deep desire for maternal spankings was always in the back of his very confused young mind.

He eventually sat down sat down at his desk and thought about how he had purposely goofed off. His auntie being disappointed in him had actually hit a real nerve, he had never heard this before and it was slowly sinking in. Maybe, ...if he did that math test properly tomorrow, his auntie would forgive his little deception and everything would be OK again.

The next morning Peter noticed an odd sort of a smile from Ms Callaghan as she handed him the test paper. Peter worked his way through the paper in half the time as everyone else but this time he didn’t mess about and answered everything correctly. Before the day was over Peter received a request to visit Ms Callaghan office.

"Now this is much more like it, Peter,” she said handing him his math paper with an A+ on it.

"It seems my little chat with your auntie did you some good" she smiled with that same sort of smile he had noticed earlier in the day.

"I hope you’ll learn a lesson that will stay with you for a while!"

Peter blushed but didn’t fully comprehend what she was meaning. "Yes, Ms Callaghan"

"Good. The class is dismissed; I’ll see you tomorrow then”.

Even though his test result was effortless and virtually meaningless for him, he was for the first time rather please to show his auntie.

He handed her his maths paper as soon as he got home. "Look auntie! I got an A+

"Oh Peter," she said giving him a big hug. "That’s wonderful, I'm so proud of you. I knew you could do it, I'm going to put this on the refrigerator and you and I are going to celebrate!"

Peter grinned from ear to ear. "Thanks, Auntie. Can we have pizza?"

They went out for pizza and had a great time together. Peter’s slacking off appeared to have been all forgotten until they were in the car and about to head for back home.

As auntie did up her set belt she turned and looked at him.

"Alright now Peter, when we get home I want you to go straight to your room and get your pyjamas on ready for bed."

"But auntie." Peter cried in surprise, "it's only six-thirty."

"I know very well what time it is Peter, remember I warned you I would punish you if you misbehaved."

"But I got an A+ on my math test" He moaned.

"Yes you did Peter, and I'm very proud of you. But that just proved you’ve been purposely not trying and deceiving Jenny and me. We know what you’ve been up to Peter, trying to get Jenny to punish you it's surely the silliest thing you’ve ever done Peter. I can't think of a better reason for a spanking than that."

Peter couldn’t believe what he had just heard; she was actually going to spank him and as they drove home in silence he began to struggle emotionally with the reality of the situation.

They pulled into their driveway and auntie stopped the car. "Alright, young man I want you to go straight upstairs to your room and get ready for bed. I want you in your naughty boy pyjamas standing with your nose in the corner. While you're there, I want you to think very hard about why I'm going to punish you. 
Is that clear? "

Peter thought it was silly having to put his naughty boy pyjamas, the ones with the Teddy Bears on, so early but he felt even sillier when he stood with his face in the corner. It wasn't fair, he had achieved an A+ and he was still going to be punished. If only he hadn't played games with Ms Callaghan. What right did she have to gossip with his auntie anyway?

Ms Callaghan, all of a sudden he recalled that smirk he had seen on her face and that remark she made. Oh, my goodness, she knew I was in for a spanking, I wonder what else she knows about me?  

Glancing down at his tenting pyjama bottoms, Peter’s face blushed bright red, is it possible they know I’ve fantasised about them spanking me?   No, they can’t know how could they? I’m just being paranoid.

Eventually heard his Aunt's footsteps on the stairs and immediately attempted to conceal his obvious excitement. He pushed his nose into the corner and closing his eyes he wished he could turn back the clock a couple of months and start over.

She came into the room and he could hear her behind him moving the chair away from his desk and into the middle of the room.

"Alright Peter, come over here to me, please" She commanded. He looked so contrite dressed in his winceyette Teddy bear pyjamas that she wanted to mother him and tuck him into bed.

Peter walked over to the chair where his auntie was now sitting and couldn’t help but noticed the hairbrush she had sitting on her lap.

"Did you think about why you're being punished tonight, Peter?"

 "I didn't study?" Peter mumbled.

"Is that all you could come up with, young man? You obviously need to spend a lot more time in the corner thinking about it!"

"No, auntie" Peter mumbled.

"Well then??"

"'Cause…I guess...if I got A’s all the time Ms Callaghan wouldn't have said anything."

"That's right Peter. You had a job to do, and you didn't do it! Isn't that right?"

Peter nodded staring at the carpet.

If you had done your job correctly Jenny wouldn’t have had to waste time trying to figure out what was going on in that silly little head of yours.

"We both have a job to do Peter and now I’m going to have to do my job and you know what that means don’t you young man?

Peter silently nodded his head.

"I asked you a question young man and I expect to hear an answer. Now, what happens when you don't apply yourself?"

"I get spanked? Peter whispered.

"That's right. And that exactly what's going to happen right now."

Auntie took him across her lap.

“I’ll have those pyjama bottoms down thank you"

Without hesitation, she yanked his pyjamas down halfway to his knees and as she did there was no mistaking Jenny Callaghan’s suspicion; this is exactly what he had been hoping for.

Taking a firm clasp of his forearm and helped him shuffle over her lap. Now armed with her old wooden hairbrush she laid its cool flat back across the centre of his bare bottom.

"I'm sorry I have to do this Peter, but you've had this coming for a long time!"
With that, she raised the hairbrush and smacked it smartly against his right cheek. Peter squealed out at the first smack and continued to cry out as his auntie smacked away at his wriggling bottom. She spanked both rhythmically and methodically, covering every millimetre. She didn't say anything for a minute or two and all that could be heard throughout every room in the house was the loud unmistakable crack of that hairbrush and Peter’s crying out.

His bottom was in agony; he had begun crying and begging for her to stop after the first few smacks. But his auntie dutifully ignored him and continued on, delivering some real stingers.

"Yes Peter,  I'm sure you will be a good boy for a little while but I’ll be repeating this whenever you misbehave. Jennifer and I are going to make sure you remember to be more honest and diligent from now on."

After about thirty old fashioned wallops, she began to lecture him, punctuating each sentence with another smack of her hairbrush.

“There will be no more late nights out, 

You will come directly home after class and put your pyjamas on immediately, do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am"

"Your bedtime will be seven pm every single night from now on
and I had better not have to remind you or you'll be right back here with your pyjama bottoms around your ankles and crying you naughty little eyes out. Is that clear?"

"Yes, ma’am."

"Since you are so attentive, the next time you need your bottom spanked, I want you to tell me so I can do something about it.  Do you understand me, young man?"

"Oww..yes...ma'am." Peter cried uncontrollably as tears now flowed down his cheeks.  

In less than one minute of sound spanking, Peter’s auntie knew her young charge had had about as much as he had ever dreamed of. His bottom was well and truly spanked and he was crying his heart out.

"Alright, Peter...it's alright" she soothed, as she rubbed his back gently.

She waited for his crying to subside a little before she spoke again.

"Okay, Peter let's see if you learned anything during this lesson".

Peter tried desperately to quiet his cries and pay attention.

 “Are you going to stop pretending you don’t know the answers and to start trying again in class?"

"Yes, auntie...I will...I promise"

"And what will you do your homework”?

 "I'll do it...every night auntie...I promise."

"And what are you going to do when you need a spanking Peter?"

"I'll come and talk to you, auntie...I tell you everything Peter murmured sheepishly."

"That's my good boy Peter, I need you to trust me and tell me everything sweetheart.  A pyjama spanking over my knee every night would be lovely. If you had only confided in me Peter we could have avoided this upset.”

“I’m so sorry auntie”

 She dropped the hairbrush on the floor and lifted him onto her lap. Even though he was a teenager, he wasn’t too big for her to hold and rock him as if he was still a little boy.  She whispered words of comfort, finally, when he had cried himself out, she told him she was going to put him to bed.

She smiled when she saw him wincing and rubbing his now very red bottom. Tucking him in, she sat back down beside him and he gently wiped away the tears that still clung to his cheeks.

“Peter, it’s not so unusual for a young man to need the occasional spanking from a female authority figure. It helps to take away all that horrid stress. I do understand why you couldn’t bring yourself to tell me; thank goodness Jenny was able to work out what was bothering you. Still, it was disappointing your first spanking had to be a punishment one."

Peter glanced up and even though auntie had just finished walloping his bottom rather hard she could see the questionable look come across his face.

“If I get good reports from Jenny, I’ll reward you with more spankings”.

“Will they be as hard as this one” Peter asked timidly?"

“Will they need to be”?

“Yes ma’am, I think so”?

“What else do you need from me, sweetheart”?

“Would you please cane me whenever I misbehave”?

“Are you sure you’ll need the cane Peter”?

“Yes ma’am, six of the best and sometimes a bedtime strapping with a belt and lots of corner time and early bedtimes every night too.”

“Yes Dear, I think we can manage that.”

Peters face suddenly relaxed and took on the angelic look of little boy who had just cried away all his secret naughtiness.

Bending down she kissed him goodnight before closing his bedroom door and leaving him alone with his thoughts and smarting bottom.

Within seconds of the door closing, Peter's hand became very busy.

The following morning Peter slipped a note onto Ms Callaghan’s desk and watched her read it. 


 I’m sorry Ms Callaghan. I guess it’s true after all; a high IQ can make you smart, very smart.








No comments:

Post a Comment