Tuesday 21 May 2013

Auntie Janice welcomes Paulie back home. This is a story written by Lil Phil that I am delighted to post here.

I had been dreading making the call all week, but I was at the end of my rope. My account at the favorbank was empty and I had to be out of the rooming house by the end of the week. I dialed the number and heard the familiar voice at the other end.
"Hello Aunt Janice. It's Paul."
There was a long silence. I could feel my pulse racing as I tried to remain calm. "Well well well."
I could hear a little bit more of a vindicated smile behind each word and inwardly blanched. Nothing had changed.
"You remember what I told you when you decided you didn't want to visit Auntie anymore, don't you Pauly."
I winced at the nicknames. "Yes, I remember."
"Yes I remember who Pauly?"
"Yes I remember Auntie Janice."
"That's a good boy." The condescending triumph in her voice was inescapable now. After 7 years, I was headed back to Auntie Janice's house under conditions I had vowed never to accept.

There is a big difference between 16 and 23, but not to Aunt Janice. Especially after my 16 year old self had successfully talked my mother into cancelling my annual summer trip to Aunt Janice's house in the country.
"I told you you'd be back, didn't I Pauly dear?"
"Yes Auntie Janice." She took me by the hand and led me up the stairs. I trudged after her.
"I've had 6 years to get your room just the way Auntie wanted it for your return my lamb." She turned the knob and opened the door.
I gasped. I was looking at a child's nursery, with nursery rhyme wall paper and a four poster bed with a gauzy canopy. There were heavy pink curtains at the window and a row of plushy toys lined up on top of a hand-painted dresser.
"You thought you were such a big boy Paulie. Too big to stay with your Auntie Janice. Now look at you, crawling back on your hands and knees like a baby. Why don't you get on your hands and knees right now." She placed her hands on her hips and waited.
I knew it was going to be bad but I wasn't expecting this. But what choice did I have? I wasn't going to sleep on a park bench! I sunk to my knees and placed my hands in front of me. When I looked up, Aunt Janice was looking down expectantly.
"Now ask Auntie to let you stay with her. And look me in the eye when you speak to me little Pauly."
I started to quail. "May I please stay with you Auntie Janice." She held my gaze with a Mona Lisa smile on her gleaming lips.
"May who stay with me?"
"May Pauly stay with you Auntie Janice?"
"Who?"
I look up at her with shock. Now what? But the widening of her smile made it crystal clear.
"May little Paulie stay with Auntie Janice?" I could feel my face flush as I spoke the words.
"Yes little Pauly, you may, provided that you agree to the terms that I described to you 7 years ago. You remember, don't you poppet?"
"Yes Auntie Janice."
"Good." Why don't we get started right now. Remove your clothing, all of it. and give them to me. And I'll take your case as well." She took my small suitcase of clothing. I knew where this was going, and played my final card.
"I have pyjamas in my case Auntie Janice." I looked up hopefully.
"That won't be necessary little Pauly, Aunty has you well covered in that department." Without even bothering to open the case or look at the pyjamas I had spent my last few dollars on, Aunty snapped her manicured fingers and opened her palm. I sighed and began upbuttoning my shirt.
By the time I was down to my briefs I realized that I had an embarrassing erection, which seem to be a result of my sheer nervousness. The fact that Aunt Janice was clearly relishing my discomfort didn't help matters. I tried to cover myself.
"Please Aunt Janice, I . . ."
She cut me off. "You know the rules little Pauly. Stop whining like a baby or you'll be treated accordingly." She snapped her fingers impatiently, her gold bracelet jangling on her wrist.
Hanging my head in shame I tugged down the briefs and handed them over.
"Good boy." I was too embarrassed to look up and I heard Aunt Janice humming as she opened drawers. "Now step into these."
I lifted my feet and felt her drawing underpants up my legs, and pulling them up tightly until the waistband snapped against my stomach. They felt warm and heavy. Looking down I saw a pair of very full cut, very juvenile underpants in pink brushed wincyette cotton, covered in teddy bears!!
"What?!" Before I could get over my shock, Aunt Janice was holding out of pyjama pants made from the same material. As I stepped into them I noted with horror that they had padded feet! Aunt Janice hummed contentedly as she pulled the pyjama pants up high and tight, making the underpants ride up my bumcrack, again she let the elastic waistband snap against me, this time in the middle of my chest!
"They're pulled up too high!" I exclaimed, trying to pick the material out of my bumcrack. Aunt Janice slapped my hand away.
"Stop whining like a little brat. Auntie can see that Her cranky charge is overtired and needs his early beddy-byes." What was she talking about? It was barely 3 pm, although she had taken his wristwatch along with the rest of his clothes.
Before he could respond Aunt Janice pulled the matching pyjama top over his head, The elasticized neck opening got stuck around his head for a moment, plunging him in darkness. He heard amused laughter as Aunt Janice tugged down hard, forcing his head through. The neck opening chafed snugly around his neck as she flounced out a lacey Peter Pan collar. He had to push his hands through the elasticized ends of the sleeves, which were also trimmed in flouncy lace. Then as a further humiliation, Aunt Janice tucked the bottom of the pink wincyette pyjama top deep inside the pants and pulled the pants up even higher, until they were positioned up around his midsection. She stepped back to admire her handiwork.
"There, that's much better. Now little Pauly is all cozy-wozy in his jimjams and ready for sleepybyes." She voice was dripping with treacle and becoming more and more condescending.
"Please Aunt Janice, these pyjamas . . . !" Without warning she clamped her hand firmly over my mouth.
"First of all you are to only address me as Auntie. In fact let's make that Auntiekins as an added reminder. And if you don't like your pretty pink jimjams with the lovely teddy bears, Auntiekins has a very pretty pink flannelette nightgown that you can wear with a matching sleep bonnet. Is that what you'd prefer?" Her hand was still clamped firmly over my mouth, so I had to shake my head meekly from side to side.
"I didn't think so. Now then, you are obviously in need of bedrest, and as you well know, Auntiekins is in charge of bedtime in this house. Now hop into bed like a good bunny and don't you dare utter another word. " She finally realised her hand from my mouth. I sucked in the cool air before resignedly turning to the bed. Aunt Janice pulled down the quilted pink satin comforter and pale pink flannel sheets. I lay down on my back, my head sinking into the soft feather pillow. Auntiekins quickly pulled up the sheets and thick blanket and tucked them under my chin, and then began to aggressively tuck the covers deeply between the mattress and boxspring on both sides and at the bottom until I was pinned tightly. When I thought she was finished she proceeded to start over and tuck me in even more tightly. The combination of the warm pyjamas, flannel sheets and the thick comforter was already making me perspire.
Aunt Janice looked very pleased with herself when she finally looked down at me pinned tightly under the covers of the juvenile bed. She walked over to the dresser and selected a yellow teddybear from the stuffed animals, then proceeded to tuck it under the cover right next to my head, sitting on the side of the bed. She fussed with the itchy Peter Pan collar of the wincyette pyjama, humming as she did so. I felt hot and flushed.
"Now give bear-bear a nice goodnight kiss." I looked at her incredulously. "You heard Auntiekins. And you know the rules of this house little Paulie."
Getting even redder with embarrassment, I turned my head and kissed the plush toy. Aunt Janice smiled smugly and leaned over me, taking my face in her hands.
"I've waited a very long time for this day little Paulie. I knew that the day would come when you would come slinking back to your Auntiekins, tail between your legs, begging to be taken care of. And here you are, all cosy in your jimmy-jams, tucked into beddy-byes where you belong. You need to be taught the lessons that you should have received a long time ago -- how to be an attentive, obedient, polite and good little boy." Aunt Janice stroked my hair with one hand and fussed with my face with the other. I squirmed under her ministrations, but could barely move from the neck down with my arms and hands pinioned under the thick bedcovers.
"You know I'm doing this because it's for your own good and because your Auntiekins loves you, don't you little Pauly darling?" She stroked my face and waited for a reply. All I could do was nod my head. "And you love your Auntiekins, don't you precious?" With a hot face I nodded again.
"Tell Auntiekins." Her fingertips toyed with my hair and ears as she spoke. Embarrassingly I felt my penis stiffen inside my wincyette panties.
Aunt Jancie's eyes were locked on mine, waiting for the response I knew she wanted.
"little Paulie loves you Auntiekins" I heard my voice croak in barely a whisper. With a smile Aunt Janice lowered her face and gave me a long kiss on the lips while I lay frozen and wide-eyed.
"That's my good little lambikins!" She planted a wet kiss on my forehead, and another on the tip of my nose. I wanted to wipe away the saliva but my hands were still imprisoned under the blanket. Smoothing her hands down the shiny pink comforter, I flinched as her hands passed over the bulge in my pyjama bottoms. Has she felt it?!!!
Humming, Aunt Janice got up from the bed and pulled the heavy curtains closed. "Now you go sleepy-byes like a good little poppet, and don't you dare get out of that bed until Auntiekins tells you to. Night night little Pauly!" With that she snapped the light and closed the door, plunging the room into inky blackness. Not a chink of light was visible. I sighed and started to try and work my arms up from out of the tightly tucked covers. What had I gotten myself into?!

4 comments:

  1. A perfect example of how to welcome a prodigal back into the loving embrace of auntiekins. What better way to reinforce your complete control than to make him crawl like a baby then dress him in delightfully infantile teddy bear, footed winceyette pyjamas and to tuck him ever so tightly into beddybyes at 3 in the afternoon. Surely his baby treatment must intensify and perhaps a spanking too might be on the horizon? Please tell us more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He should definitely be put back into nappies full time and go to bed very early in his teddy bear pyjamas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thing that surprised me is that Auntikins didn't bath him first. Surely all little boys need a bath befpre bedtime?
    Of course, a VERY early bedtime when he first arrived is important but so is a regular time. Of course, mid-afternoon is much too early for his daily bedtime. A much more reasonable and sensible time would be about 7.30, after his bath, wouldn't it?
    freddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Freddie

    Hmm...perhaps 7.30 is too late as a normal bedtime for Paulie. Auntikins has obviously been planning for his return and since Paulie is now jobless and without funds he really is at her mercy. I would guess that Auntie Janice would have him dressed in pyjamas of her choice by 3pm each afternoon with a bedtime no later than 6pm. Let's hope Phil gives us the true answer with a follow up post.

    ReplyDelete