Wednesday 26 December 2012

A Christmas tale of maternal spankings and nappied sissy pyjama early bedtimes




I was at aunties for Christmas day and, after giving aunty the new pair of fur lined spanking slippers she had asked for I found that I was the recipient of three neatly wrapped presents from aunty. Upon opening I soon discovered that I was the recipient of three new pairs of winceyette pyjamas consisting of two pairs of naughty boy pyjamas and one pair of naughty sissy pyjamas. Aunty insisted that I change into my new naughty boy paisley pyjamas at once and I had to wear these plus my pinny whilst I helped her prepare Christmas lunch. Aunty always entertains the ladies from her bridge club at Christmas and it was thus attired that aunty made me answer the door to greet them as they arrived. I served lunch and washed up. Afterward I joined the ladies who were enjoying a post meal sherry in the living room. The ladies took it in turns to admire my new pyjamas and enquired what else Santa had given me. Aunty immediately decided I should model my other pair of naughty boy pyjamas and I was made to undress in the middle of the room.



Aunty supervised and buttoned me into my new striped pyjama top, gleefully insisting that the top button be, and remain, fastened. Then she stepped me into the pyjama bottoms, tying the pyjama cord to achieve that "tucked in" look that I so dislike. The ladies enjoyed my discomfort as they once again took turns to "admire" my new pyjamas. Miss Bracegirdle said, "nothing like seeing a naughty boy dressed for bed in a pair of traditional striped pyjamas, fully buttoned and with the pyjama top tucked neatly in. All he needs now is a spanking to remind him of his inferior status."  Auntie’s eyes twinkled. "Please, Miss Bracegirdle, spank away, look upon it as a Christmas gift." Miss Bracegirdle joyfully tapped her lap with her hand and beckoned me toward her with a crook of her finger. "Come to aunty little one and let's see if I can warm that naughty botty of yours." I tentatively lay across Miss Bracegirdle's lap. Taking my right hand by my wrist she bought it up and behind me, resting it in the small of my back to ensure I remained in position across her lap. I felt her hand make circling motions on the winceyette fabric of my pyjama bottoms before I felt a stinging blow. Unbeknownst to me, as I lay prostrate over her knees, my aunt had handed Miss Bracegirdle one of the new spanking slippers that I had bought her. Miss Bracegirdle certainly knows how to deliver a spanking and very soon I was squirming upon her knee begging her to stop amid a flood of my tears. Finally released from Miss Bracegirdle's administrations, I staggered tearfully into auntie’s outstretched arms for a post-spanking cuddle. "I think my naughty boy needs an afternoon nap to calm him down, don't you think so?" Aunty took my hand and led me away to be tucked into bed for my nap, as I left the room the laughter form the bridge club ladies rang loudly in my ears.
Aunty shook me awake; I had napped for an hour. "Come along I need you to help serve the tea, out you get."
 "Has the naughty boy dried his tears den?" Mocked Miss Bracegirdle as aunty led me back into the living room. I blushed and lowered my head to the floor but aunty had plans for me. "Off with your striped pyjamas time for you to show the ladies your new sissy pyjamas." I turned around to see aunty holding my maid’s pinafore and the frilly pink pyjamas.


"Quickly now," urged aunty. Once again I was dressed, this time in my new frilly pink pyjamas, in front of auntie’s friends. Once attired in my pyjamas aunty tied my white, maid’s pinafore on me and ushered me into the kitchen. In a few minutes I returned pushing the hostess trolley to dispense cups of tea and cucumber sandwiches to the ladies. As I was wearing my sissy pyjamas aunty required me to curtsey to each of the ladies as I served them. This bought gales of hysterical laughter from each of them and I could sense Mrs Wellbeloved in particular was itching to involve herself in my predicament. Once everyone was served, I was positioned alongside the trolley ready to attend to everyone's needs. Mrs Wellbeloved barked, "Sissy, my tea is cold, bring me a fresh cup at once and this time make sure it is hot or you will be going across my knee for another spanking."

"Yes ma'am," I said dropping a curtsey. From experience I knew Mrs Wellbeloved was a fearsome spanker and since my bottom still throbbed from Miss Bracegirdle's I was anxious to avoid a trip across her lap.

My hand shook as I poured her a fresh cup and of course my nerves caused me to splash her blouse with tea. "Sissy! You clumsy fool, you need to be taught a lesson" Aunty made no objection as Mrs Wellbeloved dragged me across her lap. Unlike Miss Bracegirdle, Mrs Wellbeloved was an advocate of bare bottomed spankings and I felt her fingertips explore the elasticised waistband of my pyjama bottoms and slowly lowering them. "Ow!" The first blow landed on an already sore and vulnerable area.
"What a cry baby you are sissy, I haven't begun to get into my stride yet. We can't listen to your childish whimpering the whole time you are being spanked." I tasted the rubber bulbous teat of the dummy before I saw it and it was tied into place so quickly my protestations immediately became infantile gibbering.
"Mmmmmphhh!" Was the only audible response I could manage as Mrs Wellbeloved picked up her rhythm? Left buttock, right buttock, one down the middle...

I could only crawl on all fours when the spanking finally ceased. With my pyjama bottoms lowered and a pink dummy tied in my mouth I drew plenty of ridicule but absolutely no sympathy.

"Oh dear, looks like my little sissy has become a sissy babykins. Is your botty vewy sore den, let aunty see?"

I winced as aunty probed my delicate derriere but momentarily I felt cooling cream being administered and I enjoyed the sensation of auntie’s soothing fingers caressing my bottom.

"There now, is dat better den babykins." Aunty said stroking my buttock cheeks. Lulled by her tone I felt so relaxed that despite being an audience of ladies present I was content for the comforting to continue.
Alas it was not to be. The coolness was replaced by another, rougher feeling. Too late I realised the awful truth. I attempted to shout out. "No please not nappies. Please aunty no, not in front of everyone!" Of course my dummy restricted that to another burst of babyish gurgling, "Mmmmmphhh!"

"There, there, babykins, once aunty has her sissy pinned into the lovely soft nappies sissy can say night-night to everyone and aunty will tuck sissykins into beddy-byes." Aunty fastened the nappies with safety pins as I whimpered my pathetic objections. Tugging up my pink pyjama bottoms aunty presented me to each of the ladies who gleefully patted my nappied bottom and kissed me night-night. Aunty grasped my hand and let me to bed; my Christmas day was ending at 6 pm. "I wonder what aunty Frieda and aunty Gladys have bought you for Christmas?" She said kissing my forehead and tucking me in, "no doubt we will have fun finding out tomorrow. Nighty-night sissy babykins,"

2 comments:

  1. I think your aunt has surpassed herself with her choice of traditional striped pyjamas for you to be punished in. If ever anyone looked ready for a firm spanking then I have to say that it's you dressed in those naughty boy pyjamas. If I were your Aunt I wouldn't be able to resist dragging you briskly across the room, putting you over my knee and administering a firm spanking over those baggy striped trousers!
    I hope you don't object to my comments on this matter - please forward my congratulations to your Aunt on her excellent choice of nightwear. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choice of nightwear!I like your comments Dave!

    ReplyDelete