Thursday 6 September 2012

Maternal spankings, juvenile pyjamas and an early bedtime at the hands of aunty.







I had enjoyed a relaxing holiday and on my return I headed off to visit Aunty. Oops! I had forgotton to send her a postcard. In no time she had dressed me in my little boy punishment pyjamas and put me over her knee for a bedtime spanking. Aunty patiently explained as she took me across her lap, that since she was in effect my guardian, it was her maternal duty to treat me like a child when my behaviour warranted it. Subsequently I was put to bed at 4.30 on Friday afternoon and I spent the rest of the weekend experiencing  pyjama and early bedtime punishment with frequent visits across auntys lap.

2 comments:

  1. Aunty is right. For been such a thoughtless boy he deserves to be in his little boy pyjamas everyday at 3 then spanked over her knee and put to bed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely!
      I wish he had a nappy though....
      Lucky him, so much love from his aunty, I am so jaleous!

      Delete