Thursday 7 June 2012

Comments culled from the archive of Pyjama Punishment Monthly


When was naughty I was always sent to bed early. I had to get into my pyjamas immediately and then I was sent to bed by 6pm. It didn’t matter if there were other people present; I still had to put my pyjamas on there and then. Then I would have to sit with them, It was very embarrassing being in my pyjamas and slippers when everyone else was in normal clothes, especially when my much younger cousins were present. I was frequently told in public that once I was home I would be undressed and put straight into my pyjamas. Many people would hear this and often tease me as I was frog marched home. Sometimes I was told in public that I when got I was getting spanked and sent straight to bed. I remember being led away to a cacophony of laughter and teasing. I lived in no shoes on home and I was often told to take off my shoes and socks in front of relatives and friends or I was told to put my pyjamas straight on. Everyone always seemed to enjoy seeing me punished, especially when I was told that I would be spanked.

Even though I attend college my Aunt insists upon me changing into pyjamas and slippers as soon as I arrive home. Sometimes this can be early in the afternoon and if her sewing club meeting is being held I am expected to help serve teas dressed in this humiliating manner. I am only 5 foot tall and my Aunt thinks I need protecting from what she describes as ne'er do wells. For this reason my usual bedtime is still 8pm, unchanged from when I was a boy. I have several pairs of slippers ready to step into at the entrance and my pyjamas are laid out on my bed for me to change into. Aunty always buys me boy’s slippers to wear (size 3.3) and since she sews most of my pyjamas from unsuitable juvenile material the lady who delivers our tea (Ringtons, 4.40 Friday) is convinced I am only about ten years old. Since I greet her at the door and receive our weekly supply wearing pyjamas with spacemen or trains on them and wearing Scooby-do slippers, it is hardly surprising and I am not likely to reveal my true age to her. If I complain Aunty only spanks me, with a slipper of course and brings my bedtime forward an hour for a week. Friday and Saturday I am allowed to stay up until 10pm but to earn that privilege I must be in pyjamas and slippers by 6pm.

Why are your bedtimes so late? I'm nearly 19 and for two years I’ve lived with my aunt Helen and my two cousins Mike (12) and Betty (9). Betty has her own room but I've to sleep in the same room and have the same bedtime as Mike which is 6:30 PM on weekdays, 7:30 on Friday and Saturday evening and before 4:30 on Sunday afternoon. These bedtimes are adhered to without exception apart from when we are further punished. Aunty can put us even earlier to bed, straight after school on weekdays and even all day with lights off during the weekend. We are also sometimes spanked bare-bottomed and have corner times in the living room barefoot and with only our nighties on before bedtime. I know that I’m too old to experience such early bedtime and childish punishments but aunty says that as she is supporting me financially and clothing and feeding me, I've to respect her rules and obey her.  Moreover, when she has guests, she usually puts us to bed before they come, even on Friday or Saturday or we are wearing are nighties and just about to go to bed when the guests arrive. On those occasions we have to politely say goodnight to each guest before kissing aunty night-night and going up to bed. I became acquainted with my Bea when she babysat us the first time one Saturday afternoon. I was in bed as a punishment with Mike because of a fight with Betty. Bea is used to putting my cousin and me to bed and isn't surprised by my early bedtimes and my punishments. She is usually our babysitter and when she is babysitting us she always put us to bed early, even earlier than Auntie would expect her to. Bea reads us a story at our bedside before lights out and then she tucks us in and kisses us goodnight. I am ashamed to admit that I find this quite an exciting thing and I stay still exciting a long time after Bea closes the shutters and curtains before locking us in our bedroom. Leaving us totally in the dark no matter what time it is.

Pyjama discipline is good for males of any age but especially adolescent boys. Far better that you were safely indoors-wearing slippers and pyjamas than outdoors getting into mischief. Early bedtimes and the occasional spanking will have done you no harm either. It seems to me that your aunt is supporting you by providing a roof over your head, feeding you and no doubt in many other ways. The least you could do is live by her rules. She is correct; a boy of your stature would be prey to bullies if out and about late at night. I think 8pm is a perfectly fair bedtime during schooldays. How ungrateful are you? Your aunt takes the time and trouble to sew you pyjamas and you complain. So what if they make you appear younger than you are, there is plenty of time to be older. Being ready for bed in slippers and pyjamas early on a Saturday is no hardship, lots of people would be grateful for that opportunity. If I were your aunt bedtime would be a lot sooner than 10pm so think yourself lucky.

I agree naughty boys need plenty of pyjama discipline. I suggest that you ask that your baby sitter, who obviously takes off her shoes and socks at the door gets straight into nice pair of large furry slippers because clearly you are getting very excited by her bare feet and that is very bad and you will require further discipline. I suggest a good hairbrush spanking (slipper too soft) from auntie in front of your friends and then s few weeks of getting straight into pyjamas and slippers straight after school and all day at weekends. Perhaps if you persist being naughty, auntie should arrange for your schoolteachers to bring you home and watch you get ready for bed, and get a spanking. Even post a few photos of you in your paisley pattern pyjamas and your little slippers.

That's the trouble. I do have to put my pyjamas and slippers on as soon as I arrive home. On Saturday we were out lunching with two of aunties friends in town after a shopping trip. Somehow I managed to knock the teapot over. "That's it! I have had enough of your misbehaviour today. I will put you straight into your pyjamas when I get you home read and, after a bedtime spanking I will be putting you to bed for the night." This was said in a loud voice so the whole cafe could hear and I felt all eyes turn to stare. "But aunty," I whispered. "I am going to watch the football on TV this afternoon, you promised." "Football? I will dress you in your football pyjamas and slippers my lad but then it's time for bed!" So I had to wear my childish football pyjamas and after a slipper spanking I was in bed by 4pm.  I do have some paisley pyjamas that aunty makes me wear for when we visit sometimes as a punishment. I do have pictures.

I was wondering Jeff, when you get slippered, which clearly is what all naughty boys need, does your auntie have a special slipper she uses only on naughty bottoms like yours or does she use the ones she is wearing or perhaps she uses your own slipper?  In our house it’s a combination of those. Plus, we have a rack next to the front door with our slippers ready to put straight on. This is also handy for immediate use for a spanking if we have been naughty at the shops. There is a special slipper step mum sits on to spank us and she often uses her special spanking slipper for when we were very naughty. She often takes this slipper with her when we stay at grannies or my auntie’s houses and they all often spank us.

No, there is no special slipper. If I am over auntie’s knee she just plucks one of my slippers off my feet and uses that or uses one she is wearing. When we visit I carry my slipper bag with me to change into my slippers when we arrive. My slippers are normally just lined up by the door entrance ready for me to put on. That awful moment at her friends houses when we are a little late in leaving and she will announce, "Come along, pyjama time for you." Yes aunty always takes a pair of my pyjamas with her in case of,” Late night's," as she calls them. I then have to sit in the car during the journey home dressed in pyjamas and slippers.

Oh yes, I can relate to that. Until I as 10 we used to visit my granny for Sunday lunch. My step mom used to take my pyjamas and slippers with us. After lunch granny always made me have a nap. At around 1pm I had to change into my pyjamas and nap until 4pm.Then we drove home and would be in my pyjamas and slippers ready for bed when we got home around 6pm.

Quite right too, your Aunt should make you carry your pyjamas yourself along with your slippers when you are visiting. Having a regular pyjama time is as important as a regular bedtime. I used to make sure Timothy was dressed in his pyjamas two hours before his 6pm weekday bedtime. At weekends it was not unusual for Timothy to spend the entire time clad in his pyjamas and have lots of nap times too. Perhaps your Aunt should adopt the same regime with you. You seem a most disagreeable young man who needs plenty of spankings and early nights.

 Again it is entirely appropriate that you were made to change into your pyjamas and slippers if it was your pyjama time. Why the fuss? You knew your stepmother had set you a time to put your pyjamas on and that you had a regular bedtime so in my opinion you were lucky not to have your bottom warmed. I trust your granny tucked you in a proper bed for your nap? I don't approve of naps taken on sofas and suchlike. Pyjamas and a bed are a must for naps in my book.

Yes a proper bed. When I stayed at grannies in the hols it was a nap everyday at 1pm and I learned the hard way not to object. She would lay my pyjamas out around midday and tell me to put the straight on. At first I protested and she would swiftly take off her slippers pull down my pants and soundly spank me, the put my pyjamas and slippers on me and send me to bed until3pm.heni got up I stayed in pyjamas and slippers until my 6pm bedtime.

I don't think I am disagreeable at all. It is not just the fact that I have early bedtimes and have to wear pyjamas; it is the fact that most of the time the pyjamas are extremely childish in appearance. I bet your Timothy did not have to wear pyjamas with space rockets or cowboys on them. It is very embarrassing to be seen wearing such babyish pyjamas.

Judging by your childish, feeling sorry for yourself attitude, I think that style of pyjamas seems to be entirely appropriate. No wonder you are tucked up in bed early. I am sure you know the old saying, act like a child, and be treated like a child. Timothy had no say in what kind of pyjamas he wore. I could decide to put him into pink little girl’s pyjamas just as easily as little boy pyjamas such as you wear. Now no more back chat and off to bed with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment