Saturday 18 February 2012

The second part of a Good Hiding and Straight to Bed


A Good Hiding and Straight to Bed

Part two

This is a recollection of a family day out shopping.

My aunt Irene and her daughters Katie and Sarah had come to stay for the autumn mid term break and it was decided to have a day out in town shopping.

As a lad of 14 I didn’t want to spend all week with mum, my aunt and my annoying cousins but I knew mum would have no hesitation in putting me across her knee for a spanking if I refused to go. Reluctantly I just accepted the line of least resistance and went along with them to catch the train into town.

The journey into town took about 45 minutes. The train was busy and I just felt in bad mood. I was offhand with everyone and generally sullen and very dismissive of my cousins. Mum was already getting annoyed with me. We spent all morning in various shops and I stood around and watched them all trying an endless procession of clothes that they didn’t need anyway.

By lunchtime I had had enough. I wanted to buy a new record. I was into bands like Status Quo and the Stones and I had spent all week listening to music I disliked thanks to my cousins monopolising the stereo.

All I said was perhaps it was time I had a say in where we went next, as I was sick of all this girlie shopping.



Mum said, “oh you needn’t worry, we are going to buy you something now in fact, come along.”



We went into Marks and Spencer’s then upstairs to the boys department.



I couldn’t believe it when we stopped at the boy’s pyjamas counter. “Hmm, there’s quite a lot to choose from, which ones should we get him girls?” said mum.

I was so embarrassed and made to leave the shop but mum quickly grabbed my hand. “Oh no you don’t. The girls have told me all about you wandering about naked everywhere in the morning and at bedtime displaying yourself even though you have two lovely pairs of striped pyjamas at home to wear. Aunt Irene suggested you might need some new pyjamas more suited to your childish behaviour.”

 I could see Mum was very angry. “The girls are very upset, they told me this morning that you have been horrible to them all week and that you have been flaunting yourself.

I blushed as I said, "this is so much bullshit, I never did honestly, at least not on purpose.” My heart sank; I knew that mum was totally mortified and believed her son was a flasher.



The girls picked me out two pairs of winceyette pyjamas; one pair was pale blue and had trains on them, the other pair was red and had dinosaurs on them. Katie held the blue pyjama bottoms against me for size, “Ha-ha they are too big for actually and they are for age 10-12!” I blushed a deep crimson. My small stature had long been an annoyance to me and I shouted,  “I don’t want bloody pyjamas!”

Mum had never spanked me in public, she didn’t believe in that. But I knew what was coming.

She shouted. “Right, lets get these pyjamas paid for and get the first train home. Then ladies you are going to see this naughty boy get a mouth soaping for his potty mouth, a good spanking and get sent straight to bed, if he’s lucky!”  Worse, mum marched me to the till and made me use my own money to buy the pyjamas.

The train journey back seemed to last an eternity. Once at home I was frog marched to the front door. Mum didn’t wait for me to take my trainers off, she reached down and pulled them off still fastened and threw them in the garden.

"They can stay there for all I care." She said," you won’t be needing outdoor shoes for quite some time!” As everybody changed into slippers, mum said to Sarah,

 “I keep a special pair of pink slippers under my bed can you fetch them for me please.”

Sarah could guess what mum’s special slippers were used for but she mischievously said, “I don’t know what you mean by special, are they very especially comfy and you only wear them when you just to relax."



Aunty Irene said. "No Sarah, auntie’s special slippers are what she keeps to spank Mark when he is very naughty."

"How do you know that mum?” said Sarah

"Because your nana had special slippers for us, and when she said fetch my special slippers to us we knew we were going get a spanking."

Sarah padded up the stairs repeating, "Special slippers for a special spanking."



Mum then said, “Katie fetch me a pair of Marks new pyjamas please, the choo-choo train ones I think.” She said maliciously.



They all walked in and sat down as mum started to undress me in the sitting room.



“No mum please,” I cried. “I’m sorry for being naughty honest I am, mum don’t.”



Mum said” Mark everyone is disappointed and upset at your awful behaviour. Unless you are taught that childish actions have childish consequences you will never mature, its time you learnt that lesson."



"You have paraded all week in front of these girls and I bet you have told all your perverted friends about your bravado well I'm sorry but now you will be treated like the little boy you are in front of everyone.”



She stood up and went over to the upright chair that she always used to sit on for a spanking. She pulled me over her lap. The socks came off first, and them my jeans were unbuttoned and pulled down and off. Then in front of everyone she removed my white underpants. I could see that the girls and aunty Irene were so enjoying this.

Mum said, "pass me his pyjama bottoms.” She put them on me pulling them up slowly until the elastic waistband nestled on my midriff. Them my t-shirt was ripped off and Tina passed my pyjama jacket and mum slipped my arms into it and buttoned it up.

Stand there and face the family she said. And reflect on your actions.

What do you have to say for yourself, said mum

"Can I put my slippers on" I said, " They are all staring at my bare feet."

"Is that all you can say for yourself" bellowed mum. " What about admitting that your have been naughty all week."

"Its not true" I begged, this is so unfair.

"Pass my slipper Tina"

I knew that a spanking with mum’s special slippers was incredibly painful.

Mum said" bend over my knee boy.

She pulled me across her lap and starts slippering my bare bottom. She really spanked me the hardest ever.

The living room window was slightly open and the whole street could hear my spanking. I knew my friends would be playing out and they would hear it all.

Mum slippered me until my bottom was on fire and I knew I had to stop it.

"Its all true I said, I wanted to embarrass them by showing them my nakedness.” I have been naughty to them all week, I am sorry. It won’t happen again.

All of the time I could see the young cousins in my line of sight, they were besides themselves with mischief and glee.

Five minutes later mum stopped.

She pulled up my pyjama bottoms. "Stand up,” she said. “Are you going to admit to being a very naughty boy and deserved to be spanked Mark?”

I was so humiliated but said reluctantly,” I have been a bad boy all week and I deserved everything to be spanked with your special slipper"

Mum said to sis, " Are you satisfied now."

Auntie said, “well we leave in five days and if he is still sorry then all will be forgotten. But I don’t think that he should be allowed to have the same privileges as before. I always say that people who behave like naughty little five year old boys should be treated like one."

"I agree entirely "said mum.” When he was five and naughty I put him in his pyjamas very early and he went to bed at 3.30pm."

" Mark, you will get ready for bed everyday until the holiday is over before we eat lunch at 12 o clock and then its straight to bed by 3pm. And I think you should close your own curtains every day at your new bedtime. Perhaps when your friends next door see you in your little boys pyjamas going to bed early you will finally learn some humility. Also, as you clearly feel embarrassed about having to go barefoot in front of the girls, you wont be allowed to wear your slippers until they go home. Shoes and socks off as usual at the door but slippers stay off and you stay barefoot all the time.

Now I am going to get you a sandwich and juice then its straight to bed."

Mum and auntie went into the kitchen and the girls had a fine time taunting me.

"Who is bad boy then, lets see those tootsies wiggle." And,” Pyjamas on by 12 Mark and we will all be dressed and having a good laugh at your expense."

Then, "Lets invite your friends around for lunch." They were so enjoying themselves.

"Lets see your bottom Mark, is it very sore. I know, what about a family photo session?"

Tina walked up to me and said" whose a naughty barefoot boy. Why don’t you put my slippers on?”

She slipped off her pink furry slippers and put them on my feet. I knew that I couldn’t say anything to anyone or she would start crying again. “Come on Mark,” she said, "you are a bad little boy in little pink girlie slippers. That matches the colour of your bottom."

I could do nothing but sit there in my little boy pyjamas and pink slippers feeling ridiculous..

She heard mum coming back and quickly put her slippers back on. As a parting shot she whispered, “ I shall make sure you are kept in your little boy pyjamas for as long as possible Mark dearest. After I had eaten Mum said, “time for bed Mark, say night- night to everyone.

And for the next five days it was pyjamas on by 12, bed at 3.

Some of mum friends popped in over this time and mum made sure I was very visible in my red or blue little boy pyjamas. “Please excuse Mark being dressed in his little boy pyjamas so early but he has behaved like a toddler and is being punished as if he was a toddler. That means babyish pyjamas and very early bedtimes. He has been an extremely naughty boy.”

I just had to sit in the sofa in a room full of fully clothed women and children barefoot and ready for bed. And all the time those horrible little girls just stared at me in my pyjamas. The more they looked the more I squirmed. And the more I squirmed the more everyone looked at me.



This all happened over 30 years ago and perhaps I have embellished a bit but essentially it all as it was then. My wife Jane makes me tell her this story and she gets so excited and aroused. She Says Marky was a very naughty boy, now he is my naughty husband. She makes us role-play it adding her own twists along the way. But the one thing that really gets her excited is when we are in the pub or just out shopping she says, “you have been very naughty again and we are going straight home and I am going to give you a spanking and I am then sending you straight to bed.

And guess what, I am a naughty boy again and she does give me good hiding with my slipper on my bare bottom with pyjamas pulled down. Then I get sent to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment