Sunday 13 September 2015

mogg has posted a fantastic new part to Scott's Story on his blog. It features a terribly strict thirteen year old girl who disciplines an older boy. Look out for a very dominant pyjama time sequence. Below are Scott's brand new pyjamas fresh out of the bag and also his jim-jams and slippers seen warming ready for him to be dressed ready for his early bedtime. Scott narrowly escaped receiving a smacked bottom from Emily earlier but sadly for him a tamper tantrum as she was tucking Teddy into bed beside him resulted in a trip across her lap.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Wincy. Yes, these are exactly the pyjamas I had in mind for Scott.

    Sorry for the delay in responding to the lovely pyjama pictures, but Miss Emily has kept me busy dictating her memories of meeting Scottie. I didn't want to risk getting on the wrong side of her and receiving an early bedtime and a you-know-what for my troubles, so I thought I'd best do what she said.

    And there you were warning me not to fall under her influence...

    ReplyDelete